• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Warning about TDs

AllyAlegra

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/1/19
After looking at this site I made my first purchase from ChazingTime back in September 2018 after reading their reviews. They informed me I needed to use WU to complete my purchase. I did so and was told the payment was received. I have contacted them several times but no response. After waiting 2 months I gave up and figured I must have been ripped off – Loss $488. Presuming something may have happened I figured I would try one more time.
At the end of November 2018 I decided to make a purchases with InTimeWatches for the same watch I tried to obtain in September. I was informed again I was not allowed to use a CC but had to use an alternative payment type. I decided to go with Bitcoin. It is now Jan 2019 and I believe my money has been taken again.
I’m out now $1000 and have not received anything for my money. I figured I would put this out there for anyone who thinking about making a purchase with a TD.
Hopefully this can help someone so they don’t end up like me.
Ally

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
After looking at this site I made my first purchase from ChazingTime back in September 2018 after reading their reviews. They informed me I needed to use WU to complete my purchase. I did so and was told the payment was received. I have contacted them several times but no response. After waiting 2 months I gave up and figured I must have been ripped off – Loss $488. Presuming something may have happened I figured I would try one more time.
At the end of November 2018 I decided to make a purchases with InTimeWatches for the same watch I tried to obtain in September. I was informed again I was not allowed to use a CC but had to use an alternative payment type. I decided to go with Bitcoin. It is now Jan 2019 and I believe my money has been taken again.
I’m out now $1000 and have not received anything for my money. I figured I would put this out there for anyone who thinking about making a purchase with a TD.
Hopefully this can help someone so they don’t end up like me.
Ally

You just joined this month, so further explanation may be needed here, as I am not sure how you would know anything about the TD's here without being a member.

How did you contact the TD's in question? As this looks like you don't know what you are doing and may well have gotten yourself ripped off by scammers impersonating our TD's.

Reactions: Tucker and blacktie

Ralphy

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
Hor-Fan we can take up the discussion here, otherwise OP will be going buh-bye

Reactions: Hor-Fan

AllyAlegra

Banned
3/1/19
Sorry didn't realize posting it on multiple places was a big deal. Figured I placed it in the appropriate places.

Ralphy

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
AllyAlegra there is no issue when you post something legitimate in the TD reviews sections, but it is highly likely you got scammed by non-TD's based on the current evidence.

So unless you can provide some further information, and explanation for your second account, which xj4sonx has already asked you about, then you are not going to last here long.

If you actually bought items from our TDs you will most definitely get your watches.

Please understand what I am about to say is meant as constructive criticism and should not be taken personally.

If you didn't read the info provided on the forum and you merely google searched the TD's the chances are you got scammed because you acted like a moron in trusting some site you found on the net.

If you cannot provide any further details and proof that you were indeed in correspondence with the RWI TD's you have named, then the chances are you screwed up yourself, and posting this type of information about the TD's is not ok. You can go to the RWI help desk and fill out a ticket for help in getting this rectified, but again, if you were actually reading the forum and gaining knowledge, you would already know that.

AllyAlegra

Banned
3/1/19
Just testing the site to ensure this was legit. Happy to see that you guys care so much. Sorry didn't mean to offend anyone.

AllyAlegra

Banned
3/1/19
There are some very good adversaries out there.

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Just testing the site to ensure this was legit. Happy to see that you guys care so much. Sorry didn't mean to offend anyone.
What do you mean palmtreemofo?

Do you wish to be a part of the forum or shall I toss you out the door now.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Freethy and Taz71