• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Warning about TDs

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
So you'll simply take the convenient keyboard cowboy stance which seems to be the typical flavor here. Ohh thats right, its China, general business practices dont apply...My bad.

So you are smarter than you let on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: WC800729

alessandri

I'm Pretty Popular
28/10/15
My guess. It is this guy.

17b0f3c6d3b0593666e6c5bfc1d0ee7a.jpg

Reactions: Taz71

Fish Head

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/12/18
Not looking for it, just the attitude of the people here is so off putting. People are more willing to take a shot at you then help or communicate in a positive manor. Not the first time I have said it.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Not looking for it, just the attitude of the people here is so off putting. People are more willing to take a shot at you then help or communicate in a positive manor. Not the first time I have said it.

What you need help with ?

Reactions: WCM21_88

Luxuracer

Renowned Member

You do not get out of the house much ... do you?

You are the one seeking help ... and I see no positive manor in any of your posts! :facepalm:

Reactions: Maron and Raddave

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11

Come on Fish Head. Who loves you? I’ve helped you and I seldom help anybody.

manodeoro

Section Moderator
Supporter
Section Moderator
Certified
13/10/16
Seems I'm late for the fight but anyway ... I'll just have a seat and enjoy the show ????

Envoyé de mon Moto G (5) Plus en utilisant Tapatalk