• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Warning about TDs

dashindark

Renowned Member
20/4/17
I don’t understand either the OP who created this clown show or the guy above who posted a picture of a goat’s genital, which is atrocious. What’s the meaning of posting something like this in a watch forum? Did you submit your nudes to your art history professor in college?

I am not going to read this crazy thread anymore.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I don’t understand either the OP who created this clown show or the guy above who posted a picture of a goat’s genital, which is atrocious. What’s the meaning of posting something like this in a watch forum? Did you submit your nudes to your art history professor in college?

I am not going to read this crazy thread anymore.

I too have been offended by this atrocious thread.

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
I don’t understand either the OP who created this clown show or the guy above who posted a picture of a goat’s genital, which is atrocious. What’s the meaning of posting something like this in a watch forum.

Which one? This one:

Y7poa.jpg

Maybe this is more to your taste. It's easier if you can see their face right?

hcrDo.jpg

Reactions: Hor-Fan

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
GingerBubba Now wait just a minute. My RWI detective skills tell me those are pictures of two different goats!

I thought the moaner had a problem with Lady Goats. I thought he preferred a big man goat. Hence my second photo. :D

Chillo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/12/18
I swear I’m not whoever you think is messing with you. I just got home from work and was excited to buy a watch from the guy on here. I was just trying to buy a gift for my brother in law for his bday and supporting my sis through her school program. Can you please delete this account if someone broke into my computer. I’m really sorry everyone.

Definitely TOP contender for the Darwin Award .... you couldn't make this sh*t up...! LMFAO

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
:clap_1:
You should of seen it before the mods .
So basically its the hands that give it away ...i might just take then off on the next mod so i can see more of the goat :lamo2:

Atleast the hooves were the correct color when you received it, and it had the correct white case. Yeah the hand removal mod is very popular among members in the goat community.

Reactions: Captainunderpants

Wildcatfan

13/2/18
It’s hard to believe this level of stupidity exists but it keeps proving itself every day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
It’s hard to believe this level of stupidity exists but it keeps proving itself every day.

Some people just feel so protected behind a screen, they feel like they can say and do anything with no repercussions.

Fish Head

2/12/18
What troubles me, when I order something on a TDs site and 3 days later I get a message saying "AR 116622 hasn't come out yet ,we need to wait for some days more" :( Why do you have pieces for sale and accept payments if you cant fill the orders. ???
Excuse makers start..............Now

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
What troubles me, when I order something on a TDs site and 3 days later I get a message saying "AR 116622 hasn't come out yet ,we need to wait for some days more" :( Why do you have pieces for sale and accept payments if you cant fill the orders. ???
Excuse makers start..............Now

I won’t make excuses, if you wanted you could find and read on this forum the reason.

I’ll simply state “then don’t order replica watches from China”

Fish Head

2/12/18
So you'll simply take the convenient keyboard cowboy stance which seems to be the typical flavor here. Ohh thats right, its China, general business practices dont apply...My bad.