• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Warning about TDs

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
Idk why but this sounds like what happens when someone shames himself and brings unwanted attention from a huge mass of people, and then he runs to the police screaming for defamation, assault or whatever lol.

btw admins can see your ip address and see where you are connected from, and from which devices, so they can see if you are the same person or not, so stop lying and say sorry, so everything can end fast

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
You can't. All you can do is to change your avatar so everyone will know what a dickhead you are.
Here OP, take this

YLmoA.jpg

trailboss99 yllekp xj4sonx Can one of you change his avatar to this and make it so he can't remove it while we enjoy this beautiful multiple personality disorder thread? LOL

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
trailboss99 yllekp xj4sonx Can one of you change his avatar to this and make it so he can't remove it while we enjoy this beautiful multiple personality disorder thread? LOL

​We used to do that but it’s not Google friendly so we had to stop.Raddave was the master of the shamed member avatar.

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
​We used to do that but it’s not Google friendly so we had to stop.Raddave was the master of the shamed member avatar.

Ah, yeah I suppose avatars of dickheads popping up on google would only attract more dickheads anyways .. :(

Locknload

22/3/13
Great thread!

I thought that when someone has multiple accounts BOTH of them say “multi account” below the name? Or is it only the second one they create??

Mike116

I'm Pretty Popular
20/11/12
Back of beyond
This guy just keeps digging. Keep going mate and you'll be in china in no time. You can visit a TD in person lol

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Multi accounts Banned

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
I for one was really interested in the next thing he was going to come up with .. for my sitcom.

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
Oh it's the same guy, 100% same device even the same user profile on said device.
He just sent me a PM acting all innocent but LOL, we didn't come down in the last shower.

Hah, he's as sharp as a marble. So you didn't buy his bullshit about him getting a someone else's local IP address and spoofing it?:rofl:

The elevator doesn't go to the top floor with this guy, does it? God gives us a wee bit intelligence, and this is what some peoples children do with it.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Meah, I'm not sure what he is TBH but he's not here any longer.
Dude, you got caught out with a secondary account and when fronted you firstly tried some weak assed excuse that didn't go over at all like you thought it would.

When that didn't work you came up with a set of lies claiming that "someone" had infiltrated your iPad but son, if someone had done that they would have control of your primary account and have no need to create a secondary one. You are not a very convincing teller of tall tales sir, not at all so I'd give up if I were you.

Now, you (and I'm sure you are reading this as a guest) will NEVER try to register at this site again because we have a rather powerful friend in the form of AnonSix who fed us the info on you and going by the way he has no time for asshats I'd be willing to say that he'd feed your pals at Lodge 32 all the info on your love of counterfeit product from those "commie buggers" in China. How would that make you look?

Just stay away . . .

Reactions: Raddave