Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Warning about TDs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AllyAlegra View Post
    only way to test if this is real.
    Funniest Post of this Year by far ! hahahahahahahaha

Comment

may I call you sherlock holmes?

Comment

please just drop this thread.
        Not gonna happen. The Mods have asked you for an explanation for your second account and are still waiting.
        Tucker seems to be fallen into a pit of ignorance - Cavemax

But in this underworld of rep watches,it is clear that the normal thing is to play with the luck of the Seller's roulette - j.m.mozos

I wanted this omega so bad :/
        I opened the box and got a star wars shampoo...cookienc10

Comment

So he lied about being scammed to see if people would care?

Interesting..

Comment

Very interesting...but stupid.
            RWI SUPPORTER

Comment

I'm rarely lost for words but I'm not actually sure what to say about this.

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

So ... you lied about being scammed by TDs ... to test the forum to see anyone care?!?

The Kakaka! King
                RWI Supporter
                RWG VIP/Supporter

Comment

I don't agree that was the only way to test the site, though it was creative. I'm a newER member and I was leary at first myself, but I dug around and saw other indicators that this forum and the community are legit.

The two accounts thing is still kinda weird though. I'm not sure I see the point in it.

Comment

Just testing the site to ensure this was legit. Happy to see that you guys care so much. Sorry didn't mean to offend anyone.

GEN - 2017 Omega blue SMPc; 1982 Rolex 16013 "American Psycho" Champagne Tapestry Datejust; Omega 38.5 "Skyfall" blue AT; 1999 Omega 2531.80; Hamilton K454 "Sputnik"; 1967 Bulova Accutron 218D
                    REP - Rolex Explorer 5500 Gilt Dial gen case; 1988 Rolex 16610 TC Franken; V6F v2.5 Omega SM300 "Spectre"; Cartel Rolex 6238 Pre-Daytona
                    WISH - Rolex 6538 rep; Rolex 5513 rep or Franken; Rolex 36 DD rep; Omega Moonwatch gen

Comment

This must be some low life loser who lives in his gramma's basement.
                      https://secure-ds.serving-sys.com/Bu...tch/index.html

Comment

I'm lost.. So your screaming Wolf to see if someone is listing and going to come running to your assistance with a shotgun?????
                        There is a very old story about the boy who cried wolf, look it up if your parents didn't tell it to you when you were a kid.
                        BS way of ""testing" the forum.
                        My suggestion is to test how well home land security works in the airport with one of your creative "tests"

Comment

This is hilarious...and confusing...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

HBO, hulu, Netflix don't compare to RWI when it comes to entertainment.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Just testing the site to ensure this was legit. Happy to see that you guys care so much. Sorry didn't mean to offend anyone.

Exactly WTF is this supposed to mean? Explain yourself or end up in a world of hurt that will extend far beyond a site ban.
                              For someone who "doesn't mean to offend" you are fucking good at it!

************************************************** ********
                              People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
                              ************************************************** *************
                              hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
                              ************************************************** ********
                              When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

I gained access to a local IP address that was registered to this site. I then rerouted them to follow the pathway of my service provider. I then disguised myself and proceeded forward.

The point was to see if the moderator would delete a negative review. A moderator would want to delete a negative review to ensure new victims would continue to send money to the TDs by insecure means - Bitcoin, WU, etc... Unfortunately this is what happened. Within a few minutes after my original post all the threads posted were taken down and consolidated to a location less reviewed. So my prediction is that this will be deleted.

A person should never send money to a second party without protection. Unfortunately a shiny object will always attract unsuspecting victims to a flame.

Comment

Working...
                                X