• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Warning about TDs

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
goat1.jpg

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Here come the goats

Finger is hoovering over "that" button

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Hor-Fan

Fish Head

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/12/18
Seriously bro.......dont get what I want??/Take?? WOW !!! this is way out of hand.

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
Seriously bro.......dont get what I want??/Take?? WOW !!! this is way out of hand.

He means that the information is readily available if you were to look for it, instead of asking questions that have been answered 100 times. You blamed dealers for something that we are all accustomed to, it's part of the deal. On top of that you've just been rude in general to multiple members .. even Ralphy asked marii to stop and then you threw more shade ..

Reactions: mari115

Fish Head

2/12/18
But you didnt answer the question, never heard throwing shade before

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
But you didnt answer the question, never heard throwing shade before
Surely you know the lingo using phrases like "that is fire"
Either way you seem to know everything so why ask us

Reactions: 3king

Fish Head

2/12/18
You guys have me all wrong, Never had a rep until this month and didnt know about this site either. Nor have I ever heard throwing shade, but I will now look it up. ohhh well if I wanted to insult people its gonna be straight forward not some cryptic sideways BS. One thing is for sure we can agree to disagree on how people respond here. I will leave it at that. And btw to that guy that called me a taker. I responded to a guy alerting him to inquire about weather the item he is interested in is actually available before he places an order unlike I did. aka doing my part
Good night, got algebra tomorrow early :cool:

Last edited:

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
A two month old noobie is acting like a two century old master. I guess I am not worthy.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
A two month old noobie is acting like a two century old master. I guess I am not worthy.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI
Bet his current username doesnt make it to the 3 month mark.
I've considered just changing to Bone Head but I have a feeling its color is going to be changing to a new brownish color

stanevo6

computer says no
29/5/17
The Low Lands
Now it feels like you are trolling, so please stop, I won't ask again...

And love of horology is not a sham/illegitimate, and spending thousands of dollars on reps and frankens and not spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on gen watches might even be seen as a smart alternative from being homeless with a gen AP.

As one of our more senior members has in his signature, "in all my years on the forums, the rep forum is more gen than the gen forum ever was..." (I know this isn't exactly right) but this is basically translated to say that the people here are awesome and have a true love of horology, not just status symbols.

that would be our amazing member T...…..54

After more than 25 years in both, the irony is that the Rep world is more real than the Gen world