• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Youtube channel advertising "Swiss made Replicas"

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
hello guys,
recently i found a channel on youtube that was showing stock noob/arf reps and was passing them as "made by a swiss friend watchmaker"
Now, i cannot remember the name of the channel, it was like "SwissReplicaReview" or luxuryreplicareview, something like this. Someone else made a thread about him but i cannot find it anymore, do you guys remember what i'm talking about? let me know if you can find that thread or that channel!

mari115

9/6/18
Nearer than you think

mari115

9/6/18
Nearer than you think
He also said multiple times that he got them for 900$ (quite a lot overpriced) i wonder why he kept insisting, either he was delusional and couldn't accept that the guy he got them from tricked him, or he was trying to sell them himself

60Steps

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/11/18
For $900 you'll be able to pick up a very good rep possibly a franken on RWI. If its too good to be true on the you tube channel then stay away. Alternatively go with a TD on here you won't be dissapointed

mari115

9/6/18
Nearer than you think
For $900 you'll be able to pick up a very good rep possibly a franken on RWI. If its too good to be true on the you tube channel then stay away. Alternatively go with a TD on here you won't be dissapointed

lol dude i'm not a newcomer, i perfectly know the price range of reps, i even did some frankening myself.
(if that was for me that would have been my answer, but if it was for everyone else then yep, guys you should stick with the TDs) .

I asked because i was just curious about the comment and i wanted to see more about what people were thinking about those reps

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I wonder why he was insisting so much about the fact that it was a friend of his that was making them

He was trying to artificially insulate himself from liability by making it appear as if he wasn't the one breaking the law. He also wants to make it look like he has no control over the price. He's full of shit and a scammer.

Reactions: theREALgoat

mari115

9/6/18
Nearer than you think
He was trying to artificially insulate himself from liability by making it appear as if he wasn't the one breaking the law. He also wants to make it look like he has no control over the price. He's full of shit and a scammer.

yep, agree with that.
it sounded quite odd because he never even replied when others wrote stuff like "this is a stock noob priced at around 500$, nowhere near 900$"
I wanted to see the new comments, he got around 5k views per video, but in the last one he got 70k, maybe he got too much visibility and his channel was reported? idk