• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

DJF MILGAUSS best in the market?

palaufreak

Renowned Member
7/7/16
Was roaming on intime as usual and I stumble upon a new MILGAUSS release made by DJF. what called my attention was that the xtal is actually green and has no coating... but since I am not a rolex expert I want to know how are the other features of the watch. is the dial ok? case construction, etc? May this be the best milgauss released so far? lets discuss this here in seek of the best milgauss.

milgauss-116400-904l-ss-djf-1-1-best-edition-black-dial-on-904l-ss-bracelet-a2836-real-green-sapphire-crystal.jpg

milgauss-116400-904l-ss-djf-1-1-best-edition-black-dial-on-904l-ss-bracelet-a2836-real-green-sapphire-crystal.jpg

Reactions: vcappp

faramir85

Horology Curious
10/10/18
Hi! I'm also interested in this new Milgauss black version from DJF. Does anybody have further information regarding this version or any qc pics?

Cheers.

60Steps

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/11/18
I'd also be interested but I think it would need an experienced rolex techie to advise on this which may mean purchasing one first

369mafia

Resident Explorer Expert
Patron
Certified
7/7/15
Canada
I’m tempted by this release but am also trying to hold off until they release it with a 3131 clone movement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: vcappp

zachsdad82

Supporter
Certified
20/2/14
I have one ordered with black dial. Mods - Am I permitted to post QC pics for those on this thread? for reference, I have already accepted the watch and is is now in transit

ffuhcu

14/7/16
I have one ordered with black dial. Mods - Am I permitted to post QC pics for those on this thread? for reference, I have already accepted the watch and is is now in transit

Sharing QC once approved is fine. On new models like this it’s a great help to the community.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
They are ok. Still the crystal is nowhere near as clear as genuine. A friend bought one and it was decent. The seconds hand and orange indice look washed out in color compared to gen.

rm2fiddy

Looking Around
3/1/19
I have a blue dial jf with a 3131 super clone movement.I may be swapping the internals around depending on how off the color is on the djf dial.

zachsdad82

Supporter
Certified
20/2/14
posted this on another thread, duplicating here as its the same watch:

My black dial version came today from Sead. Very happy and just what i was after:

tjQRo.jpg

tjys8.jpg

tjzOU.jpg

tjEm0.jpg

tjuR6.jpg

tjDhq.jpg

tdAWG.jpg

tdmoy.jpg

td3aa.jpg

ZD82

Reactions: 369mafia

Watch_Addicted

Known Member
18/11/14
hi, i have an arf milgauss, do you know if i can change only the green glass of my watch buying only the djf glass which is better?

Sent from the RWI App

zachsdad82

Supporter
Certified
20/2/14
Hi All,

As posted on this thread previously, I purchased the black dial DJF Milgauss. It is one of my fav watches, and I was gutted to find out when I put it own the other day that the strap has broken. I have attached pictures before and after, but essentially, the clasp has lost the little metal bit that locked the clasp shut.

Does anybody have know if it is possible (and where) to either a) get this fixed, or b) get the strap replaced.

Any ideas appreciated!

All the best

ZD82

DJ_Newstyle

Looking Around
20/9/18
Hello „rm2fiddy,

I would like to buy the ROLEX Milgauss replica from DJF.
Where did you buy yours?
Is it the best Milgauss replice if i want the black clock-face?
I live in Germany and would like to know in which serious shop (online) i can buy the watch at the moment?
„At the moment“, because many shops disappear on the Internet after a short time!
It is important to me that the watch really arrives per shipping.
This means, that the watch should first be sent to Europe in another country (e.g. UK or Spain, Portugal) and then from there to Germany.
Germany has too strict customs regulations.
Could you help me with your knowledge?
Thanks in advance.

Best regards
Peter Süß