• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

DJF MILGAUSS best in the market?

flashbeem

Horology Curious
12/4/20
Are there any updates on the Milgauss with blue dial? I found the versions from ARF, DJF and BP but I don't know which one is the closest one to the genuine of this three versions :)

Someone could help me? Thanks!!

The_Estimator

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/11/18
Are there any updates on the Milgauss with blue dial? I found the versions from ARF, DJF and BP but I don't know which one is the closest one to the genuine of this three versions :)

Someone could help me? Thanks!!

From the input of some member through different threads it looks like the DJF is the most accurate. I’ve read that the ARF doesn’t have the green glass and the dial color is off.

Sent from the RWI App

bartbuild

Horology Curious
29/12/15
Are we allowed to put up qc images for opinions etc I have just purchased a Milgauss 116400 904L SS DJF 1:1 Best Edition Black Dial on 904L SS Bracelet A2836 (Real Green Sapphire Crystal) after looking through all threads etc would appreciate some views on qc images etc

bartbuild

Horology Curious
29/12/15
+
+
+
+
+
+

Last edited:

davebrownocc

27/5/21
Arroyo Grande, CA
Hey you guys. I wanna show you how happy I am with my milgauss black dial.
I'm in the US and I got it from WBK. I think he specializes in US customers.

I'm a pretty detail minded person and I think the dial and 3 6 9 Mather colors are awesome and the green glow of that crystal is way cool, especially when the sky is cloudy, that thing just glows green.
I'm sorry, I haven't asked him what factory it might be and when I was inside it to look around I was in a hurry to close her up and didn't note what movement is in it. It keeps great time.
I can't find anything wrong with it. Actually I found the crown tube a bit short but it'll still screw down. To me it's perfect. If I open it up again to check it over or what not I'll certainly not forget to note the movement caliber.
Here's a couple pics. Sorry bout the damn fingerprints on the outdoor shot. I hope this helps.
7e9d2585b76d1e4822c4d5edc35aa497.jpg
47c79b41f4dca3c604efdd271e235926.jpg

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

Rickhardth

23/6/20
My clasp broke. Does anyone know how easy it is to buy a new bracelet for the djf milgauss?