Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

DJF MILGAUSS best in the market?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DJF MILGAUSS best in the market?

Was roaming on intime as usual and I stumble upon a new MILGAUSS release made by DJF. what called my attention was that the xtal is actually green and has no coating... but since I am not a rolex expert I want to know how are the other features of the watch. is the dial ok? case construction, etc? May this be the best milgauss released so far? lets discuss this here in seek of the best milgauss.

Hi! I'm also interested in this new Milgauss black version from DJF. Does anybody have further information regarding this version or any qc pics?

Cheers.

Comment

The blue dial seems also to be improved. At least on the pictures.

Comment

I'd also be interested but I think it would need an experienced rolex techie to advise on this which may mean purchasing one first

Comment

following

Comment

I have one ordered.ill post the qc pics when I get them

Comment

Originally posted by rm2fiddy View Post
              I have one ordered.ill post the qc pics when I get them
              you order one in black or blue ? since i m considering taking one in blue...

Comment

I’m tempted by this release but am also trying to hold off until they release it with a 3131 clone movement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                WANTED: ROLEX 6541 Milgauss Faraday Cage / Case back
                Too many watches...not enough time...

Comment

I have one ordered with black dial. Mods - Am I permitted to post QC pics for those on this thread? for reference, I have already accepted the watch and is is now in transit

Comment

Originally posted by zachsdad82 View Post
                    I have one ordered with black dial. Mods - Am I permitted to post QC pics for those on this thread? for reference, I have already accepted the watch and is is now in transit
                    Sharing QC once approved is fine. On new models like this it’s a great help to the community.

Comment

They are ok. Still the crystal is nowhere near as clear as genuine. A friend bought one and it was decent. The seconds hand and orange indice look washed out in color compared to gen.
                      My wish list: gen components...
                      Breitling Datora Montibrilliant dial, older style

Breitling B13 date wheel

Panerai OP VIII movement

Comment

Comment

Crystal looks more subtle than my ARF for sure

Comment

I have a blue dial jf with a 3131 super clone movement.I may be swapping the internals around depending on how off the color is on the djf dial.

Comment

posted this on another thread, duplicating here as its the same watch:

My black dial version came today from Sead. Very happy and just what i was after:

ZD82

Comment

Working...
                              X