• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Coming back to the rep game!

Pridders

Looking Around
8/3/18
So at the start of the year i bought my very first replica watch Rolex Datejust (126334) and i love it!

I'm now looking to come back into buying replica watches but i'm assuming things of changed in almost a year. I can see most of the sites I used to look on have now gone so what're some things i need to know on coming back into buying replicas?

SikRipAndPanic

The answer is yes but what was the question
7/2/17
London / Essex Area
Best advice and still the same from a year ago use the trusted dealers section on here and any new / revised links to their sites will be on there.

Sent from my iPad using RWI

Reactions: theREALgoat

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
Only thing that’s changed is the watches got better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Pam-am

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
Assuming still don't buy gold replicas? I heard that the plating comes off or something?

Unless you spend closer to $1000 for a gold wrapped watch. But they still have their limitations.

They’ve recently cloned the Rolex 4130 movement, and a bunch of the omega 8 series movements

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
They’ve recently cloned the Rolex 4130 movement, and a bunch of the omega 8 series movements

these have to be the 2 biggest leaps forward in the past 12 months so that translates to a big improvement in the
Noob Rolex Daytona and quite a few nice Omega Aqua Terras

Reactions: theREALgoat

scottamc

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/11/10
Ive been interested in the PAM684....which is that ceramic black and rose gold rep. Do you guys not recommend that as the RG will wear off or discolor?

60Steps

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/11/18
Worth trying a TD on RWI first. You'll be in safe hands. Bought 3 times rolexes over 10 and they just keep getting better . Occasionally a pam turns up. Really nice Nd very tempted myself