• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Amazon is selling watches from Noob factory again....

SubVette

Known Member
26/4/18
Dayam,,I wonder how they get away with selling Replicas. Amazing,

jpferry315

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/9/18
Ewing, NJ
I made the mistake of placing an order and now looks like the watches are no longer available. I was knew this was to good to be true. My 116613 LB was advertised as having a ETA 2836 movement but I have a feeling it’s not. Guess I can try to resolve with Amazon as that was my thoughts when I placed the order. The seller did text me but is silent after reaching out with my issue. Glad they where taken down so no more victims of the noob factory imposters

Last edited:
Reactions: vcappp

60Steps

7/11/18
For that price your not going to get e Swiss eta movement. To be sure your getting Swiss eta best to buy from. A TD here

60Steps

7/11/18
I've got 3 rolexes all from a TD here. Oldest is 10 years old and no issues. Worth paying that much more

jpferry315

16/9/18
Ewing, NJ
YboRe.md.jpg

Agreed these watches are probably trash

Yes I believe you are correct. Take a look at what I was sent. Feel free to bash me for not using a TD, I deserve it. I did start a return through Amazon as it was not an accurate description of the watch. I may be able to get the charge reversed but not sure if the watch goes back to seller or sent to Amazon. I have to wait 2 days for seller to respond.

Deathminder

21/11/17
Germany
YboRe.md.jpg

Yes I believe you are correct. Take a look at what I was sent. Feel free to bash me for not using a TD, I deserve it. I did start a return through Amazon as it was not an accurate description of the watch. I may be able to get the charge reversed but not sure if the watch goes back to seller or sent to Amazon. I have to wait 2 days for seller to respond.

The watch is fine but you still paid double of the normal amount at a TD

Reactions: jpferry315

jpferry315

16/9/18
Ewing, NJ
Yes I did and was an expensive stupid move on my part. I have been consumed with how to handle the seller. I did request a refund and the seller suddenly was back in touch with me wanting me to remove my return request and he will send me the watch I was supposed to get. I can’t say I trust him at this point. He was willing to send another watch without returning the one I have. I am getting close to just calling Amazon and close the guy down. What would you do?