• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is it “really” a Super Clone??

Oldschool Gwhiz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/12/18
Nor Cal
Ok, I have had my own thoughts on replicas over the years from doing my own research online. But one decision I have yet to figure out is this:

is the Rolex $1200.00 Super Clone really any different than the $500 ARF China copy? Or are they the same parts from China being Frankien’d with gen in Switzerland or really a seperate, Swiss made clone?

Ive never had an audience of dudes who bleed this shit and have it way figured out already.

what gives here? Thanks guys.

Luxuracer

Renowned Member
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS $1200 SUPER CLONE SWISS MADE!

Those are the same (but more than likely even worse quality) of those ARF and Noob from TDs. The only Swiss you will get is Swiss cheese scammers.

Reactions: rj999

Oldschool Gwhiz

14/12/18
Nor Cal
Man I knew it. YouTube shows lots of videos acting like they snuck parts right from the Rolex compound.

on a side note, reps have gotten amazing in quality. I saw one in 1988 and it looked so bubblegum machine.

my ARF SD has R’s right in line with lume markers, the rehaut crown is dead center 12 o’clock, the black hole is pretty well centered and the ceramic is tits.

best of all it keeps time perfectly. The QC picture showed it +1 second per day but I called Bullshit. The picture was actually right.

way more than I bargained for for $500... really impressed.

Itto

Bizzarro Superman
Patron
Certified
26/9/17
The 9th gate
"the black hole is pretty well centered and the ceramic is tits"

I like your style ;)

Oldschool Gwhiz

14/12/18
Nor Cal
Itto I typed a laughing face and it posted as question marks.. I’m still getting used to writing in this forum brother.

i heka laughed at your response. :)

Reactions: Itto