• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Which one is the better Replica?

Luxuracer

Renowned Member
Yeah and I say that the whole super rep thread is bullshit. Because they are so many watches on the list which I could spot in seconds.

It's just ridiclious all this super rep and mega rep and ultimate rep threads.

Iam not talking about Frankens because they are very hard to spot. But all the hublots and Rolex watches are so easy to spot. On the Rolex watches just look at the indices it's the easiest spot ever.

You don't need them in hands the oyster Rolex (the boring one not the submariner) is easy to spot just look at 3,6,9 indices.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You can spot a rep indice on someone wrist?

mottykytu

4/6/13
Yeah and I say that the whole super rep thread is bullshit. Because they are so many watches on the list which I could spot in seconds.

It's just ridiclious all this super rep and mega rep and ultimate rep threads.

Iam not talking about Frankens because they are very hard to spot. But all the hublots and Rolex watches are so easy to spot. On the Rolex watches just look at the indices it's the easiest spot ever.

You don't need them in hands the oyster Rolex (the boring one not the submariner) is easy to spot just look at 3,6,9 indices.

I see you have 6000 post here. So which REP ( You know or you owned ) that you think come closet to the defination of Super Rep or Mega Rep?

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You can spot a rep indice on someone wrist?

Ony any Rolex if the guy stands near me its not that "difficult" except Frankens. But Submariners and the cheaper ones are easy tells because they never rounded up like gen always square.

mottykytu

No rep is a super or mega rep its just an idiotic term.

mottykytu

4/6/13
Ony any Rolex if the guy stands near me its not that "difficult" except Frankens. But Submariners and the cheaper ones are easy tells because they never rounded up like gen always square.

mottykytu

No rep is a super or mega rep its just an idiotic term.

I mean what is the Best REP out there in your opinion (You know it or you already owned it) , forget about super or mega rep term please ;) !
I think a 6000 post member like you should have your own Best Rep ;) I just really want to know what it is to see if it fit my tatse :D !

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
ARF Submariner 2824 except the datewheel (which can be modded) and Hublot V6.5 they come pretty close in my point of view (not 100 % ofcourse).

Luxuracer

Renowned Member

I will leave you be ... with your super vision and delusional beliefs that you can 'spot' a high quality rep on someone wrist by differentiated the indices. :rofl:

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
You can think what you want but i did it with a noob v7 in real life at a friend who was the same "Uhhhh ooohhh uhhh i have the super mega rep" and tried to pass it to me as gen (no not given it me he just should me his wrist) and i i just need to look at the ugly 6 and 9 indices and i knew its a V7 (+ the insert are always crap at noob and the hands).

It has nothing to do with "Supervision" ofcourse when you stand 10 metres away you will not spot it (ok the crappy noob insert i would spot at that distance) but 1 metre its easy because in the daylight when the light hits the sapphire crystal its easy to see and there are much more flaws like the black hole effect, datewheel etc. ofcourse maybe not on all reps (no idea if someone could spot an ROO because i would never buy this toy watches :D )

No idea if normal people can spot such flaws but i bet that people from the forum here can, hell smoke can even spot if a case is wrong lol

mottykytu

4/6/13
ARF Submariner 2824 except the datewheel (which can be modded) and Hublot V6.5 they come pretty close in my point of view (not 100 % ofcourse).
You mean the Black version for the Sub and the White Dial vertion for the hublot?
Thank for you view point. What is the most obvious tell on the ARF Submariner 2824 and the Hublot V6.5 Do you think.

P/S: Especially for the VC about, which do you think is the most obvious tell? as I'm consider buying it !

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Black Version of both (the hublot stainless steel ceramic).

Sub is the datewheel + the SEL (they are better than noob but far from perfect) and the ceramic insert is to deep + they use an old 2016 dial (but rolex uses so many dials its just ridiclious). Hublot is not updated since 2012, they now use only "Hublot" on the dial and not "Hublot Geneve" and other tells like the not polished numbers (in the middle of the number). I know the first hublot steel ceramic didnt had that but today it would be a tell because who owns the first version from 2005?

Also other things like SEL (the original has titanium the replica has steel which you can see) also the screws etc its not so hard to spot the flaws actually.

mottykytu

4/6/13
Black Version of both (the hublot stainless steel ceramic).

Sub is the datewheel + the SEL (they are better than noob but far from perfect) and the ceramic insert is to deep + they use an old 2016 dial (but rolex uses so many dials its just ridiclious). Hublot is not updated since 2012, they now use only "Hublot" on the dial and not "Hublot Geneve" and other tells like the not polished numbers (in the middle of the number). I know the first hublot steel ceramic didnt had that but today it would be a tell because who owns the first version from 2005?

Also other things like SEL (the original has titanium the replica has steel which you can see) also the screws etc its not so hard to spot the flaws actually.

Wow that really open up my View, Thanks alot !!!

How about the Vacheron Constantin Oversea JJF 1:1 tell?, many say it is very very close to GEN, and cannot be know if not open up the caseback and see the 9015 Miyota inside(Ah, since it is a Miyota, you can also tell by it Noise of movement)

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Vacheron is harder but the "numbers" are a tell but i never saw a real one so no idea not really interested in that brand.

Edit: But i like the bracelet :D

Reactions: mottykytu

Keylog74

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/6/13
Vacheron under a loop is a letdown, had the gen now have the rep. On the wrist is fine more than ok! the JLC, had that rep to honestly i haven even seen pictures of the gen on the web...

Reactions: mottykytu

mottykytu

4/6/13
Vacheron under a loop is a letdown, had the gen now have the rep. On the wrist is fine more than ok! the JLC, had that rep to honestly i haven even seen pictures of the gen on the web...

Even with the Grey Version Vacheron with no Dial Texture (black and white version have), it is still a let down? What is the biggest tell for you ?

What do you feel about the JLC?

Thanks

Keylog74

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/6/13
Even with the Grey Version Vacheron with no Dial Texture (black and white version have), it is still a let down? What is the biggest tell for you ?

What do you feel about the JLC?

Thanks

dont get me wrong. this is just if you looking for perfection. The only problem that becomes visible on macro is the lume not being at vc standarts, but thats not an issue i was only pointing out. the JLC old noob at least is better build.