• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Konstantin Chaykin Joker

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Isn’t the tongue supposed to be a Moonphase indicator? We already have a 2824 clone with a working moonphase function, which was used in the JLCmaster calendar rep, so it should be possible to replicate the functions completely

the moon phase JLC uses a modified 9015 - in this case i guess that the 9015 is not suitable to be rebuild to indicate the hours and minutes the way the joker does.

Reactions: vcappp

dadog13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
I placed an order today - green inner ring around the dial

JOP

Renowned Member
30/1/17
Bravo! very nice design! Its so difficult to bring in life such a playful piece!

it's hard to decide my next watch now . imagine that i kept my shelf focus the past months...

Last edited:

krkqm2008

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
29/4/18
Dallas Texas
I got the purple inner ring with purple stitching on the strap, I will get a strap from Hamilton leather works or Jacob later :)

Nettpurken

Known Member
20/1/17
Really guys!! this rep is not even close to the KC Joker. Looks like a cheap toy made in Bangladesh. Not worth the shipping cost imo. KC must have been pointing his words on another high end reps that at least are worth his time to write about.

dadog13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
Really guys!! this rep is not even close to the KC Joker. Looks like a cheap toy made in Bangladesh. Not worth the shipping cost imo. KC must have been pointing his words on another high end reps that at least are worth his time to write about.

Could you elaborate your statement - what is THAT bad on the replica of the KCJ that it is not worth the 300$?
I am very interested to hear your opinion..

Reactions: Danii

Nettpurken

Known Member
20/1/17
Could you elaborate your statement - what is THAT bad on the replica of the KCJ that it is not worth the 300$?
I am very interested to hear your opinion..

Ok then- elaborating my words is unecessery as of we all have diffrent opinions on almost all matters, but we also showed to be able to agree with opinions that may approche our owns in one way or another.
But as of what is that bad on this rep, i'd say, about everything. The materials used to make something ain't necessarily what make it worth something, unlike (effort and quality work) which actually do. For this rep, i can't see good work or effort in replicating it, only a toy.

Last edited:

rolexwatchfan

17/8/13
:bsmeter:

Ok then- elaborating my words is unecessery as of we all have diffrent opinions on almost all matters, but we also showed to be able to agree with opinions that may approche our owns in one way or another.
But as of what is that bad on this rep, i'd say, about everything. The materials used to make something ain't necessarily what make it worth something, unlike (effort and quality work) which actually do. For this rep, i can't see good work or effort in replicating it, only a toy.

BIONONE

28/4/17

Facts dont care about your opinion nor our opinion. So dont play the special snowflake card and elaborate your statement in a rational way. Thanks a lot, Sir.

Nettpurken

Known Member
20/1/17
I do not care, Konstantin on the other hand has a different opinion. I'll take his word for it over yours anytime.

I don't care if you care or not or you do whatever you wanna do dude! I never told you to take my word, im sharing my opinion on rwi not with you as an individual. You're taking so much offence at my statment. Am i accidentally demolishing your business? This rep is a toy, no way Konstanin would go so low! This rep would never be a threat to konstanins sales, he would never give it any attention.

krkqm2008

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
29/4/18
Dallas Texas
I don’t think any rep is a threat to any major watch sellers with the exception of Rolex.
plus KC made a statement towards the rep joker, I’m sure it’s a worthy enough rep that got his attention

rolexwatchfan

17/8/13
I don't care if you care or not or you do whatever you wanna do dude! I never told you to take my word, im sharing my opinion on rwi not with you as an individual. You're taking so much offence at my statment. Am i accidentally demolishing your business? This rep is a toy, no way Konstanin would go so low! This rep would never be a threat to konstanins sales, he would never give it any attention.

Opinion based on what?
The only business I got in this is you spewing bullshit and trying undermine this release for our community. Maybe it is you that has an interest in this one? Of course it wouldn't be a threat to Chaykin's product but it already caught his attention and quite frankly he, himself advertised the replica on his own media feed. Relatively speaking, he is more knowledgeable what is a "high end replica" than you. You haven't even seen/handled the watch and claim beforehand it is "a toy". Of course it is, even GEN Joker he makes is a toy. Expensive one but a toy nevertheless.
Personally I do not give a flying F about your opinion regarding this watch but I do care about what is written about the replicas I care on this forum - you can see why just by looking at my username. With that being said - if you have something to say, back it up with concrete information otherwise you can go back to Reddit and have at it. There you'll feel comfortable crying about it and the crowd will cheer you up.

BIONONE

28/4/17

all we wanted was an examination of your post - I get your point of "opinion and free speech" etc etc. But when it comes to statements like this - all it needs is an explanation of the thesis you are stating.

Because lack of rationality - things like this (problems in communication) happen all the time and you get offended by us asking for facts that don't care about your biased opinion while stating the point YOU have made.
Is it so hard not to mix emotions with a straight forward answer regarding this release you called a "toy" ?

I don't expect anything now - just wanted to make clear what i was referring to as you seemed a bit confused because of my answer.

dadog13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
Did anybody get their QC photos?
I have seen on a NTD website that they have repped the shirt/tie/hair strap as well for this one..
I have ordered and paid for mine and have been waiting for the QC photos