• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Watchsmith in Europe?

sliterio

Known Member
24/8/16
Hello, I am located in Europe but in an non EU county. Does anyone know of a watch smith that would take my work? Domi for example does not want to take work from an non EU country, why i don't know. Some regulations I guess.

Any help would be appreciated. Kinda in a bad spot when I don't have anyone to work on my watches

Cheers

ROXOLO

Known Member
9/12/18
I'm new on this forum... would you care telling me who Domi is and how can I eventually contact him? I might need someone to do some work and I'm located in EU...

Waspy

Renowned Member
18/8/14
Wiltshire
Hello, I am located in Europe but in an non EU county. Does anyone know of a watch smith that would take my work? Domi for example does not want to take work from an non EU country, why i don't know. Some regulations I guess.

Any help would be appreciated. Kinda in a bad spot when I don't have anyone to work on my watches

Cheers

Well, I remember one Swiss guy used to drive over the border and post his watches from Germany.

You must be aware that there are no Customs between EU countries?

Of course you could be in Norway.

sliterio

Known Member
24/8/16
Hello,

Been a while!

What exactly do you mean?

I am saying that Domi won't take work from a non EU country. That's the problem..

Cheers

sliterio

Known Member
24/8/16
Domi is a watch smith here on the forum. just search his name and you will find a way to contact him.

Cheers

kryckan13

Renowned Member
25/6/17
Sweden
I use BlutRune. He is in Hannover, Germany. He is very busy at the moment and do not accept new work until March, but he is a great watchsmith and worth to wait for. Send him a PM or go to https://eu-watchservice.de. Maybe he can help you.

Good luck, mate!

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
Tomrep is in Hannover too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk