Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Watchsmith in Europe?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watchsmith in Europe?

Hello, I am located in Europe but in an non EU county. Does anyone know of a watch smith that would take my work? Domi for example does not want to take work from an non EU country, why i don't know. Some regulations I guess.

Any help would be appreciated. Kinda in a bad spot when I don't have anyone to work on my watches

Cheers

I'm new on this forum... would you care telling me who Domi is and how can I eventually contact him? I might need someone to do some work and I'm located in EU...

Comment

Originally posted by sliterio View Post
      Hello, I am located in Europe but in an non EU county. Does anyone know of a watch smith that would take my work? Domi for example does not want to take work from an non EU country, why i don't know. Some regulations I guess.

Any help would be appreciated. Kinda in a bad spot when I don't have anyone to work on my watches

Cheers
      Well, I remember one Swiss guy used to drive over the border and post his watches from Germany.

You must be aware that there are no Customs between EU countries?

Of course you could be in Norway.

Comment

Hello,

Been a while!

What exactly do you mean?

I am saying that Domi won't take work from a non EU country. That's the problem..

Cheers

Comment

Domi is a watch smith here on the forum. just search his name and you will find a way to contact him.

Cheers

Comment

Anyone..?

Comment

I use BlutRune. He is in Hannover, Germany. He is very busy at the moment and do not accept new work until March, but he is a great watchsmith and worth to wait for. Send him a PM or go to https://eu-watchservice.de. Maybe he can help you.

Good luck, mate!

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Comment

I use TripDog.

Sent from my Mi A2 Lite using Tapatalk

Comment

I use http://mein-uhrmacher.com/ in Hanover Germany despite the fact that I live in the middle east. excellent work!
                  Gen watches VIEW

Best straps VIEW

My Feedback VIEW

Comment

Tomrep is in Hannover too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thank you folks! Really appreciate it.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                      X