• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PF - 838 website replicas

Kingcac

Known Member
4/12/18
Detroit
Was browsing around for some research and landed on this website *pf-838.com*. Wondering if any members familiar with them. They seem to sell the same replicas as the TD here on the forum but cost quite a lot more. Or are they selling replicas from a different factory that I don't know of.

IE: https://www.pf-838.com/0-0-rlst-18k-102-116613-blue-tt-sub-swiss-2836.html (this one is couple hundreds more compared to let say, puretime. Looks the same to me).

Any inputs? thank you

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
It seems the gold wrap is 3 or 4 times thicker than what others are selling. Not sure how to verify that.

Kingcac

Known Member
4/12/18
Detroit
It seems the gold wrap is 3 or 4 times thicker than what others are selling. Not sure how to verify that.

it looks like it. And it seem like they also wrapped the SEL on the side also. Trying to figure out who made this, been comparing and very confusing with their pricing. Some watches they stated as ETA movement.

Tommastie

Known Member
Certified
18/8/18
I’ve used perfect clone in the past, and the prices vary between models from other TDs.

Tommastie

Known Member
Certified
18/8/18
Josh’s response time is incredibly fast and the watches are sourced from the same factories as the TDs here.

I got a noob Daytona and noob v8 sub from him.

8LPng.jpg

8L2dR.jpg

8Lwra.jpg

Kingcac

Known Member
4/12/18
Detroit
Josh’s response time is incredibly fast and the watches are sourced from the same factories as the TDs here.

I got a noob Daytona and noob v8 sub from him.

8LPng.jpg

8L2dR.jpg

8Lwra.jpg

NICE!

If its from the same factories as the TD from the forum here, there pricing are way off (cost a lot more)? Or am I missing something here? Maybe higher end models? Been studying the photos comparison with TD from here, and I can't tell the different beside the pricing.

Deathminder

21/11/17
Germany
Was browsing around for some research and landed on this website *pf-838.com*. Wondering if any members familiar with them. They seem to sell the same replicas as the TD here on the forum but cost quite a lot more. Or are they selling replicas from a different factory that I don't know of.

IE: https://www.pf-838.com/0-0-rlst-18k-102-116613-blue-tt-sub-swiss-2836.html (this one is couple hundreds more compared to let say, puretime. Looks the same to me).

Any inputs? thank you

He is not a scammer but he isnt a td becuase of some issues with his QC....

Kingcac

Known Member
4/12/18
Detroit
He is not a scammer but he isnt a td becuase of some issues with his QC....
Thanks for the input. It seem like he's the only website that stated it used an ETA 2836-2. Not sure if this is something new that only he have. I haven't seen rep listed with ETA movement yet. That's the only reason that can justify the extra in pricing.

Deathminder

21/11/17
Germany
Thanks for the input. It seem like he's the only website that stated it used an ETA 2836-2. Not sure if this is something new that only he have. I haven't seen rep listed with ETA movement yet. That's the only reason that can justify the extra in pricing.

this rep also exists at a TD but the one youre looking at is a pretty old model and pf doesnt make it easy to see wich are newer and wich are older models

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
Josh (PerfectClones) isnt a TD here, and from what I understand never will be, because of certain past business practices (you can search, should be way back in the forum). PF is a TD over on RWG, and maybe RG (not sure).

They get the same watches from the same factories....its all the same...TDs, regardless of the forum, source from the same factories. But a TD is backed, to a degree, by the forum. So take that into consideration.

Ive bought from PF and its sister site, Trusty Time, before. I havent had a bad experience with them. They've been average to good. I will say that I prefer the TDs here. Why? Because I feel I get a slightly-to-much more personal experience. Trusty and PF leverage a business advantage by offering flexibility in payment options and speed. At least more so than I've seen from RWI's TDs. But, if I have issues with QC, I get a lot more pushback from those guys than I do from RWI TDs. So I've decided to adjust my payment and timeframe needs to accommodate the TDs here so I have the option of scrutinizing the QC a little more if I feel I need to.

Anyways, just my .02

Reactions: rj999 and Kingcac

Kingcac

Known Member
4/12/18
Detroit
Josh (PerfectClones) isnt a TD here, and from what I understand never will be, because of certain past business practices (you can search, should be way back in the forum). PF is a TD over on RWG, and maybe RG (not sure).

They get the same watches from the same factories....its all the same...TDs, regardless of the forum, source from the same factories. But a TD is backed, to a degree, by the forum. So take that into consideration.

Ive bought from PF and its sister site, Trusty Time, before. I havent had a bad experience with them. They've been average to good. I will say that I prefer the TDs here. Why? Because I feel I get a slightly-to-much more personal experience. Trusty and PF leverage a business advantage by offering flexibility in payment options and speed. At least more so than I've seen from RWI's TDs. But, if I have issues with QC, I get a lot more pushback from those guys than I do from RWI TDs. So I've decided to adjust my payment and timeframe needs to accommodate the TDs here so I have the option of scrutinizing the QC a little more if I feel I need to.

Anyways, just my .02

With utmost respect, I appreciate the inputs. Your .02 is an equivalent to at least 20+ hours of my curious self trying to figure things out. Thank you!