• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Beautiful Datejust I found in Facebook Marketplace! Kidding** I have never seen a rep this bad

viol8r44

Known Member
11/11/14
Memphis, TN
I'm tempted to message the guy and ask him to meet me at a jewelry store so I can make sure its genuine LOL

Wrestleantares

Known Member
19/9/18
Saw a really bad submariner on facebook the other day. Guy wanted 700 claiming he had bought it for 1400 and it was gen. Gold plate was rubbing off in addition to all the other tells. 200 at most in good shape. Called him out on it.

bobandshawn

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
29/10/13
Florida
Saw a young guy in line at the Dunkin Donuts this morning wearing an obvious DH gate 16610. Tempted to call him out - but hey, what the hell do I care...

I would say I'd like to "buy" the Datejust and then call this guy out, though...

Chemicalz

Renowned Member
27/2/15
Saw a young guy in line at the Dunkin Donuts this morning wearing an obvious DH gate 16610. Tempted to call him out - but hey, what the hell do I care...

I would say I'd like to "buy" the Datejust and then call this guy out, though...

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."

What if you were hanging around wearing your noob daytona and someone from this forum calls you out for bad SELs

nipe

PINK PONY RIDER
9/4/16
EU
what exactly is the tell that watch in OP isn't gen???

nipe

PINK PONY RIDER
9/4/16
EU
You might do better asking "what is" correct with this one...that's a MUCH shorter list...

I don't know.. looks good to me, it's just a vintage model, they came with many different dial variations. or are you some kind of expert?

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I don't know.. looks good to me, it's just a vintage model, they came with many different dial variations. or are you some kind of expert?

You are teasing, right?