• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

About Rolex milgauss 11600GV

Gadux

Looking Around
6/12/18
Hello,

i want to buy my first replica watch :
i think about the milgauss (ARF) at 328$ from intime !
It sais waterproof >50 meter But i don’t know if it’s Really waterproof and i can Swim and take a shower with it ?
And what is the Time of life of the watch usually?1 year? 2 year?
abd about warrantly?
Ps: if you have a replica milgauss don’t hesitate to post picture and tell me the best website for 300$

Thank you so much Everybody

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
As this is your first post I'll impart some information and wisdom on you. Unfortunately there is no good green Crystal milgauss replica. The reason being is there is only one manufacturer in the world that produces green sapphire and that is Rolex. The replicas will use a Green tinted anti-reflective coating and a green gasket to try and simulate this. This is an obvious and instant tell. It's not very cost-effective but you can purchase a genuine green sapphire. They cost around$1000. Better to shift your focus to the clear crystal milgauss or a different model.

As far as waterproof goes it's always recommended to have it tested locally. Out of the 40-plus watches I've owned, only one has failed a pressure test of 3 atmospheres. While you can take it swimming and the odds are it'll be fine, you're taking a gamble unless you had it tested.

As far as life expectancy goes it varies. I've got a couple that are pushing 10 years old and still run fine. I recommend you seek out local watchsmith's versus sending it back to China.

Gadux

Looking Around
6/12/18
Hello,
first thanks for your answer !
I don’t english very well so i didn’t Understand correctly your last senteces; did you tell me that i should buy a watch from France ( i am french) ? I don’t know seller based there !
Moreover, about replica datejust 41? Is it perfect like the genuine?
last question, is the movement 2813 a 28800vph ? Thank you