• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

A new Blancpain Super Rep drom Dtime ?

panasol

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/11
EU
Is this dtime even a TD in any of the known rep forums?

Sent from my BTV-DL09 using Tapatalk

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
i think this is BS
in my opinion is a gen in photos, check out the outer guilloche and crystal hue
asiparks1 what do you think m8?

Deathminder

21/11/17
Germany
i think this is BS
in my opinion is a gen in photos, check out the outer guilloche and crystal hue
asiparks1 what do you think m8?

hmm they explicitly said in the article that it isnt and their is a photo with the caseback opend (could be from another watch but I doubt that) where you can see the eta clone. They are going to do a rep vs gen comparison .
I am going to wait until they posted that...

mgberns

Supporter
Certified
10/12/15
The markers and hands do look more 3d..but I'm uncertain of this gap between the bezel numerals and sapphire bezel it self..you can ask asiparks as he has a gen. But based from the comparison pics I've seen, there is no noticable gap as present in dtime's version...

At a +200 premium, I think one should stick with ZF. But good luck on the quality control game with them!

asiparks1

Known Member
31/3/10
The markers and hands do look more 3d..but I'm uncertain of this gap between the bezel numerals and sapphire bezel it self..you can ask asiparks as he has a gen. But based from the comparison pics I've seen, there is no noticable gap as present in dtime's version...

At a +200 premium, I think one should stick with ZF. But good luck on the quality control game with them!

hi ! I'd agree with you on the depth/shadow effect on the bezel numbers, on the gen that's just not there under any lighting conditions despite what they claim....

xxx68.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Deathminder