• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Don't deal with chazing time

ptcruiser

Horology Curious
30/5/18
Unfortunately I had the great misfortune of dealing with CHAZING TIME and I would highly recommend that you avoid buying from them.
There are plenty of other dealers to choose from and I certainly wish I had used one of them instead of CHAZING TIME.
Purchased a watch from CHAZING and it was Dead On Arrival. I understand this happens from time to time and that it’s part of the rep game, but , what sucks is how Ken handled the problem (or more accurately, didn’t handle the problem).

Ken had me ship back the watch (at my expense) according to very specific instructions. He assured me that watch would be received, repaired or replaced and shipped back to me. NONE of that happened. CHAZING has basically washed their hands of the whole matter and now I’m out the money and no longer even have the dead watch.

My advice, stay away from CHAZING TIME.

Reactions: Substitute

lorenzo1910

I'm Pretty Popular
12/2/18
Tuscany - Italy
I think that those "rules" are the same for all the TDs...
BTW, is widely knonw that ship a watch back to China is very risky...
I would have asked for a different solution...

5t3f4n

WTB Slevin/Ploprof
21/9/17
Ita - Eu
Unfortunately I had the great misfortune of dealing with CHAZING TIME and I would highly recommend that you avoid buying from them.
There are plenty of other dealers to choose from and I certainly wish I had used one of them instead of CHAZING TIME.
Purchased a watch from CHAZING and it was Dead On Arrival. I understand this happens from time to time and that it’s part of the rep game, but , what sucks is how Ken handled the problem (or more accurately, didn’t handle the problem).

Ken had me ship back the watch (at my expense) according to very specific instructions. He assured me that watch would be received, repaired or replaced and shipped back to me. NONE of that happened. CHAZING has basically washed their hands of the whole matter and now I’m out the money and no longer even have the dead watch.

Great first post....
Have you contacted any mod about this?

kopite81

2/12/18
Ive made my order with them today - They seem to be the preferred TD along with Puretime

I think its very unfortunate what's happened to you but maybe you should have approached a mod as above to try and get some help that way via their contacts?

JOP

Renowned Member
30/1/17

mine is read the rules my friend, please.

Reactions: 5t3f4n

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11

Terms & Conditions [h=3]Refund & Return Policy[/h] We don’t offer refund. Our customers have 48 hours (2 days) from the point of shipment arrival to tell us if there are any defects with your watches or parts. We will either repair or replace your order, provided you are willing to ship it back to us.
Please note that by shipping the watch back to us, you assume all shipping and customs risks.
If a return case can’t be avoided, you will need to ship the watch back to us. We will issue the refund to you only after we received the watch. The watch must be in brand new condition with all the plastic wrappings and accessories, if any, intact.
The amount refunded will minus the shipping cost. There will be 20% restocking fees as well.

Reactions: mess1955

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
[h=1]Don't deal with me[/h]
Unfortunately CHAZING TIME had the great misfortune of dealing with me and it should be highly recommend that you avoid dealing from me.
There are plenty of other members to choose from and once you try me you certainly wish you had used one of the others.
I do understand the rep game very well, however in case of any issues (e.g. transportation) I will ignore the rules of the game and will probably do something stupid.
Then, I will go on the board and will post it to let people know, what sucks is that your name will be mentioned here too.

I can assure you I will not read nor follow your disclaimer, t&c and basically will skip a ticket too.

My advice, stay away from me.

Fixed that for you.

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
ChazingTime is a trusted dealer for a reason,
Contact a Staff/Moderator and open a Help Ticket.

Start a complaint on your very first post won't get you far.

Best of luck

He already did, this is his solution since there is nothing that can be done...

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
Very unfortunate news, but from what I've seen over the years there is always a solution if the right approach is taken. Also I don't think bad mouthing a TD that most of the community supports is going to do anything but look bad on you. Perhaps take down your post and speak to a mod about an issue next time. Just my two cents.

ptcruiser

Horology Curious
30/5/18
Yes, I contacted a Mod and yes that Mod opened a ticket. I do offer kudos to the Mod for all the efforts they made to resolve the situation. Believe me I was more than willing to try and work on any solution Chazing would have proposed. In the end the Chazing response was: “if the watch lasts one day, it’s okay”. Flame me all you want, I'm just saying, buyer beware with dealing with Chazing Time. Oh and Btw, I have dealt with Puretime and they are wonderful. I will continue to buy reps, just not from Chazing.

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Yes, I contacted a Mod and yes that Mod opened a ticket. I do offer kudos to the Mod for all the efforts they made to resolve the situation. Believe me I was more than willing to try and work on any solution Chazing would have proposed. In the end the Chazing response was: “if the watch lasts one day, it’s okay”. Flame me all you want, I'm just saying, buyer beware with dealing with Chazing Time. Oh and Btw, I have dealt with Puretime and they are wonderful. I will continue to buy reps, just not from Chazing.

I'm pretty sure Angus is pleased to have a customer like you :)

ptcruiser

Horology Curious
30/5/18
Yes, if it's not obvious, I will admit that I'm new to this rep buying game. Thus the reason I followed THEIR instructions and shipped it back to them instead of taking it to a local watchmaker.
Believe me I wasn't looking for them to move mountains on my behalf, just wanted some type of solution.
In my opinion CHAZING missed an opportunity to do anything to keep me as a future client. In the end they probably don't care if I bring my business elsewhere.

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
you missed to read their disclaimer. Easy as that. And now you come here and try to bash them.

New to the game or not - you are abled to read - be responsible for your actions and don't wine in the role of the victim.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Yes, if it's not obvious, I will admit that I'm new to this rep buying game. Thus the reason I followed THEIR instructions and shipped it back to them instead of taking it to a local watchmaker.
Believe me I wasn't looking for them to move mountains on my behalf, just wanted some type of solution.
In my opinion CHAZING missed an opportunity to do anything to keep me as a future client. In the end they probably don't care if I bring my business elsewhere.

It’s frustrating and I’m sorry this happened. I’ve been there and it sucks. In hindsight find a local watchsmith and send your watches there. Your complaint might be taken a little better by the forum if you at least admit you screwed up by not reading the T and Cs. Blaming the TD entirely is inaccurate. These TDs have been scammed by members saying they sent the watch back, it is lost and then they demand a replacement. I have no doubt you were not pulling a scam, but you have to understand the TD’s position. I’m glad your sticking with buying reps. Hopefully the watch shows up.

Reactions: Stribbo

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Hmm terms and conditions are clear on ChazingTimes site

So what is the problem?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

nipe

PINK PONY RIDER
9/4/16
EU
NEVER send the watch BACK to china. You just double the risk of your watch getting seized, pay additionally for shipping and a potential VERY lengthy process of getting the watch back again. You got your watch. ChazingTime delivered. DOA happens. Next time find a local or forum watchsmith in your country.

Carlos Ortiz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/11/16
I had this happen with a watch before and when I sent it bsck it took 3 full months to receive I paid to get it back DHL