No announcement yet.

Don't deal with chazing time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you missed to read their disclaimer. Easy as that. And now you come here and try to bash them.

New to the game or not - you are abled to read - be responsible for your actions and don't wine in the role of the victim.

Comment

Originally posted by ptcruiser View Post
      Yes, if it's not obvious, I will admit that I'm new to this rep buying game. Thus the reason I followed THEIR instructions and shipped it back to them instead of taking it to a local watchmaker.
      Believe me I wasn't looking for them to move mountains on my behalf, just wanted some type of solution.
      In my opinion CHAZING missed an opportunity to do anything to keep me as a future client. In the end they probably don't care if I bring my business elsewhere.
      It’s frustrating and I’m sorry this happened. I’ve been there and it sucks. In hindsight find a local watchsmith and send your watches there. Your complaint might be taken a little better by the forum if you at least admit you screwed up by not reading the T and Cs. Blaming the TD entirely is inaccurate. These TDs have been scammed by members saying they sent the watch back, it is lost and then they demand a replacement. I have no doubt you were not pulling a scam, but you have to understand the TD’s position. I’m glad your sticking with buying reps. Hopefully the watch shows up.
      Tucker seems to be fallen into a pit of ignorance - Cavemax

But in this underworld of rep watches,it is clear that the normal thing is to play with the luck of the Seller's roulette - j.m.mozos

I wanted this omega so bad :/
      I opened the box and got a star wars shampoo...cookienc10

Comment

Hmm terms and conditions are clear on ChazingTimes site

So what is the problem?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

For all that is good in the world read the sales rules BEFORE making a sale

sub4me You should buy from TxThrob, he has his own thread here.

Comment

NEVER send the watch BACK to china. You just double the risk of your watch getting seized, pay additionally for shipping and a potential VERY lengthy process of getting the watch back again. You got your watch. ChazingTime delivered. DOA happens. Next time find a local or forum watchsmith in your country.

Comment

I had this happen with a watch before and when I sent it bsck it took 3 full months to receive I paid to get it back DHL

Comment

What a bunch of louses.

I just came across this post and am mortified you would mock a first time buyer who had an issue. Rather than scold and tear a part, you culd have been a mentor, a brother and walk him through the process.
              Rather you took his post and misconstrued it.

I always thought you wee on the take.

YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE AN ADVOCATE FOR MEMBERS... forget ?

What a raquet. Funny faces and badges- grow up.

Comment

But thank you for ALL THE WONDERFUL CONTENT you have provided over the last 7 years. Oh wait - that was someone else...

[Link] The Truth About our Reps...

Comment

Originally posted by mess1955 View Post
                  What a bunch of louses.

I just came across this post and am mortified you would mock a first time buyer who had an issue. Rather than scold and tear a part, you culd have been a mentor, a brother and walk him through the process.

You are completely right. I‘m with you that absolutely nobody should take responsibility for their actions.
                  I agree with you!

Let‘s make this a better place so nobodys feelings get hurt in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by mess1955 View Post
                    What a bunch of louses.

Are you fucking serious, you actually made a ticket about this? You dragged up a two year old post and got stuck into a staff member and when others tell you off you complain?
                    If that's your opinion of staff what don't you just stay away?

People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
                    ************************************************** *************
                    hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
                    When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

Working...
                    X