• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Price difference from TD's

Minty Hummer

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/11/18
Maldives
Heys guys i'm a newbie in the rep watch business, so i was looking at some Breitlings and i found one exact replica on 2 different TD's but the catch is that theres a price difference and one dealer is selling it for less. Can someone explain to me why is that?

dealerclocks

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
19/7/18
Why would they be the same? Dealers price their own products according to what they think would be a comfortable profit for themselves. That applies to everything in life. Hell, even McDonald's burgers cost differ in certain locations.

Minty Hummer

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/11/18
Maldives
Why would they be the same? Dealers price their own products according to what they think would be a comfortable profit for themselves. That applies to everything in life. Hell, even McDonald's burgers cost differ in certain locations.

thanks:cool: i thought the price is fixed among all dealers

lilmoogz

Known Member
15/11/18
I was also under the impression everything was a fixed price until I contacted sead. He was able to offer me a better price on the watch I wanted compared to other td’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk