• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Made my mind up on the purchase

Grjones

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/11/18
Hi all, having browsed the forum, read and learned a lot. I’m pleased to say I’m glad I joined. I was going to buy a 2813 on DHgate. Thankfully I didn’t. I’ve now made my mind up I’m going to buy the ARF Submariner 116610 LN 904L SS, firstly because I’m not going to mod it at all and secondly, the reviews I’ve seen are positive about this version being the best out the box.

Am I right though to go for the 3135 as apposed to the 2824 version?

The next big question is who do I order from. I’m in the Uk and would prefer a trader who can ship reasonably quickly after the QC pics have been approved ???? this forum has taught me s lot in the past few weeks!

Asian7750 - Tony has been very responsive but I’ve seen mixed reviews which puts me off. He said he can get me the watch to the Uk in just over a week!

Trusty Time - Andrew has been responsive but pushing me to go Noob, claims that’s the best so I’m a bit worried if I order a ARF, it might not be as expected in terms of quality.

PureTime - claim the ARF is better, but I haven’t read as much about them in terms of customer experience.

Any advice on the above or others who are reliable to ship to the UK?

Perpetual

I'm Pretty Popular
23/1/16
Finally A "who has the best SUB" figured it all out on his own!:clap_1:

you are right with your decision 2824 is the better buy for non mode sub + better out the box as their SH model has issues still..

any TD will get it to you relatively quickly after QC pics are approved.

oh, one more thing, check your spam folder on email to acknowledge to keep the ball rolling.

good luck!:thumbsup:

Reactions: spankster23

spankster23

I'm Pretty Popular
6/8/13
Texas
Finally A "who has the best SUB" figured it all out on his own!:clap_1:

you are right with your decision 2824 is the better buy for non mode sub + better out the box as their SH model has issues still..

any TD will get it to you relatively quickly after QC pics are approved.

oh, one more thing, check your spam folder on email to acknowledge to keep the ball rolling.

good luck!:thumbsup:

Yup... OP newbie is on top of things, and well on his way. Breath of fresh air it seems as of late

Grjones

27/11/18
Thanks all, by trade I’m a professional photographer and am part of a couple of forums, I get sick of people asking ‘what lens should I buy’ ‘what is the best lens to get’

what I’m struggling with it a trader, Tony has been so responsive, so I guess I’m answering my own question I guess.

Are there any any other traders recomendenations?

Tcr4x4

21/9/18
Forest of Dean
Chazingtime got me my last watch to me in the Uk in 11 days from day of order. So including a weekend, time for bank transfer to go through, QC pics to be taken, sent and approved, plus posting, the actual shipping only took 4 days.

Ive just had another one shipped from him yesterday which is in transit now.

it really depends how quick they can get the watch as to how fast you get it, shipping time once sent isn’t very long.

Grjones

27/11/18
Perfect thanks for that. I don’t mind how long it takes, I just want to get it here.... good to hear from another UK forum member.

Grjones

27/11/18
So the parcel arrives in the UK, who is the shipping with once it gets the Uk, Is it Royal Mail or another company, please dont say DPD!

slashdotcom1

Renowned Member
16/11/18
it's true that Andrew always suggest NOOB, no idea why. Probably for him is more difficult to take ARF watches. Anyway...i'm happy that you read before you ask and yes, for me also the a2824 ARF is the best out of the box. About the TD...i have experience with puretime(really good) and intime(Ryan for this moment is my man, amazing)

Grjones

27/11/18
it's true that Andrew always suggest NOOB, no idea why. Probably for him is more difficult to take ARF watches. Anyway...i'm happy that you read before you ask and yes, for me also the a2824 ARF is the best out of the box. About the TD...i have experience with puretime(really good) and intime(Ryan for this moment is my man, amazing)

Thank you, I have definitely going to order the 2824, probably the wring side of the festive season but its got to be ordered. Thanks for the reply. I will touch base with Ryan.....

Tcr4x4

21/9/18
Forest of Dean
Parcel force usually. I haven’t been here when they’ve been delivered, not sure if my wife signed for it or not.

slashdotcom1

Renowned Member
16/11/18
i never had an issue with Ryan and all watches he picked up for me were amazing. once you accept the QC pic please let us see what you've got

Grjones

27/11/18
Parcel force usually. I haven’t been here when they’ve been delivered, not sure if my wife signed for it or not.

Superb... I'm in a new build and DPD, Yodel and Co cant locate us. Royal Mail and Parcel Force can thankfully.... Thanks