• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ideal payment methods for TDs

Waltersobchak

Horology Curious
27/11/18
NC, USA
Hey guys,

I am trying to buy a few omegas and a Superocean Heritage but am having issues finding optimal payments. Each TD has a PayPal that is reserved for well established members of the forums only. I tried the crypto route but saw the value fall below the total almost instantly as crypto has been crashing. Litecoin had a 12 day hold before I could use coins.

Anyone have any insights?

Tcr4x4

21/9/18
Forest of Dean
Most take bank transfers. Some offer a discount for this also.

Theonewatches takes credit card payments too as do others I expect.

nipe

PINK PONY RIDER
9/4/16
EU
Yeah if a TD I don't see why banktransfer is an issue?

Mr Gatsby

17/4/17
Hey guys,

I am trying to buy a few omegas and a Superocean Heritage but am having issues finding optimal payments. Each TD has a PayPal that is reserved for well established members of the forums only. I tried the crypto route but saw the value fall below the total almost instantly as crypto has been crashing. Litecoin had a 12 day hold before I could use coins.

Anyone have any insights?

What platform you using to buy coins?? I have being buying across the board on this dip probably 10 to 12 different coins and everything I buy is free and avaliable to me as Soon as I buy ?? I use and suggest kraken. Excellent platform imo. Good luck.

Sent from the RWI App

Tcr4x4

21/9/18
Forest of Dean
Only issue with bank wire is you have a few extra charges, which is why they offer a discount. Think it cost me an extra $30 on top of the order price for bank wire last time.

CartoonZombie

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/10/18
UK
I always go for Bitcoin. Really easy, untraceable and TD's usually offer a discount for using them

Waltersobchak

Horology Curious
27/11/18
NC, USA
What platform you using to buy coins?? I have being buying across the board on this dip probably 10 to 12 different coins and everything I buy is free and avaliable to me as Soon as I buy ?? I use and suggest kraken. Excellent platform imo. Good luck.

Sent from the RWI App

I find this very helpful. I went to some crappy exchange that tied up $900 for 12 days, hopefully litecoin holds so I can get my money back

Mr Gatsby

17/4/17
I find this very helpful. I went to some crappy exchange that tied up $900 for 12 days, hopefully litecoin holds so I can get my money back

If you need any help or have any questions please feel free to pm me if I can help I will. Again good luck.

Sent from the RWI App

Mr Gatsby

17/4/17
I always go for Bitcoin. Really easy, untraceable and TD's usually offer a discount for using them

Agreed it is really easy but far from untraceable. The block chain is a public ledger. It's all there if you know what your looking at. That said it's by far the easiest payment method.

Sent from the RWI App

xkqwts

Known Member
21/2/17
+1 for Bitcoin. It may be a bit of a hassle to make a transfer for the first time and it's far from untraceable, but once set up it's almost as convenient as Paypal, the fees are minimal and also no currency converting bullshit. Definitely the cheapest way right now.

Reactions: Mr Gatsby

Drr80

Renowned Member
12/2/18
El paso, TX
Sexual favors. Loco louie liked bending you over without the reach around. :p

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Waltersobchak

Horology Curious
27/11/18
NC, USA
I'm down for that party. I am ordering a GF Superocean Heritage from Mr. Timezone and 2 Omega De Villes from Intime.