Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

My v6s sub bracelet broke, any ideas on how to fix it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you plan on keeping it then maybe better off doing the job properly and get a TD source you one. Either clasp or bracelet I would recommend BK as I used him 3 times before.

Comment

I have succesfully soldered these before, so best option if you can't find a suitable quality replacement. Not hard to do just need patientce and a third hand lol
      Click the pic to go to my Build Portfolio!

Comment

V6S still has the best SEL fitting in the market, so I would not change the whole bracelet. Every cloud has a silver lining, and if I recall correctly the clasp of the V6S was far from perfect (I think it wasn't period correct, but I'm not sure).

So, technically, your cat did you a great favour as now thanks to that lovely panther in miniature you will ask your TD for a nice and shiny ARF clasp and you will have a nearly perfect Sub.

"What about my human, he's got a stock V6S, can you believe it? Got to do something about that"

Comment

Working...
        X