• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP ROO Diver JF 15706 Forged Carbon Black & Yellow Dial - Modded by @Legend

SouthoftheTower

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/8/18
HI guys - I'm new and have been lurking here for a while and decided to pull the trigger on an AP. Prior to doing any research and without spending hours on this forum I originally purchased this watch through chinanooobwatch.com.. ( I know... I know.. always use a TD) Thankfully I had a great experience, the watch arrived and I thought I was completely satisfied - until after I spent many hours on this forum soaking up all the knowledge and realized that these require modding if I wanted to get as close to Gen as possible.

SOOO, thats when I reached out to legend. He took the time and patience to walk me through options and since I am located in the CONUS it would be more economical for me to have legend purchase me a new model and complete the mods so I save on time and shipping 2x from Singapore.

So, after I already bought one, I had legend purchase me another one from his TD so we could get to modding. I assumed I'd be able to sell my first purchase on here to help offset the costs. Hopefully after this post, I'll be eligible to complete a sale.

Anyway, enough of the back story. Let get down to it and show off my new Diver modded by the one and only legend.

Here is what was completed:

Low beat movement conversion, servicing, and regulation inclusive
Mikey Cyclop mod, for better clarity, magnification and color
Waterproof and pressure testing to 5 atm
AP Shark Band

wD7jU.jpg

wDl0p.jpg

​​​​​​
wDl0p.jpg

​​​​​​
wDYbD.jpg

​​​​​​
wD7jU.jpg

I cannot thank legend enough. He is very knowledgeable, honest and has great communication. The watch arrived yesterday and I couldn't be more pleased.

Love to hear your thoughts! And if ok with the Moderators, I'd love to be able to post in the sales section of my other never worn diver to help defer some of the costs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jochy68 and legend

applestooranges

Known Member
18/7/18
Damn, that shark band looks amazing! Good call on the water-proofing, its always awkward to have to take off your diver watch before going near water. ;)

SouthoftheTower

22/8/18
Damn, that shark band looks amazing! Good call on the water-proofing, its always awkward to have to take off your diver watch before going near water. ;)

Thanks! yeah, nothing screams REP when you have to take it off to shower or swim - I live on the water too so this in invaluable to me...

Jayyy

Horology Curious
21/6/18
Amazing looking watch and that band! How much was it for the second watch + mods?

SouthoftheTower

22/8/18
Amazing looking watch and that band! How much was it for the second watch + mods?

Thanks....!

Cost break down:
​​​​​​- Watch $360 shipped.
- Low beat movement conversion, servicing, and regulation inclusive $395
- Cyclop mod, for better clarity, magnification and color $190
- Optional waterproof and pressure testing to 5 atm $85
- AP bands - got on clearance $179

mOrLoC89

Known Member
15/2/19
Omg I need this strap- where can I order?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk