• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Taking the 16610 to the next level!

WatchSpaz

Known Member
28/2/17
db0a2585e0e95b5a9cc32ef88e421379.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Hinclimincli

Vintagerolly

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/7/18
that looks amazing. i got into the rep scene last year ..too bad they dont sell TC's new anymore!

Reactions: WatchSpaz

WatchSpaz

Known Member
28/2/17
that looks amazing. i got into the rep scene last year ..too bad they dont sell TC's new anymore!

You can find them on member to member sales occasionally but have to be fast and a bit lucky. If you get serious about one then make a want to buy post. The JV LV makes a great base mod if you get a nice dial. The base JV dial is garbage in my opinion.

PatrickA

Known Member
26/6/15
Amazing watch, especially with the Gen insert and crystal..WoW!

Crown still TC?

Time_Keeper

Horology Curious
4/1/19
Now that looks great. Indistinguishable from a Gen!

I always planned on getting a TC, this makes me really regret never doing so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: WatchSpaz

60Steps

7/11/18
Great watch. Not sure if anyone has compared this to a Wm9 sub and wm9 LV . I have both and to me they look pretty similar Obviously any gen bits will enhance the look even better.

WatchSpaz

Known Member
28/2/17
Those chamfers look like the ‘bexley bevel’. Very nice.

I was unaware of the Bexley Bevel. Did some research and was educated. Thanks for comment and I agree this does mirror their work. So much to learn in the watch world!

sketchAG

19/1/19
Canada, eh
nice, great looking piece and kudos to Jon for his fine work, glad to know everyone was OK from the car accident,
wear it in good health