• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Sa3135 stems keep breaking

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
i have a bp 16618 and the damn SA3135 stems keep breaking... since the SA3135 doesn’t take a genuine 3135 stem does anyone know where I may get a few to keep around besides a TD? The watch has eaten 2 I sent it back and it was “fixed” but just ate another. Something has to be wrong since they are breaking during shipping.. from the TD.

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
Yeah but I didn’t want to wait 10 years for shipping. LOL

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
The watch has eaten 2 I sent it back and it was “fixed” but just ate another. Something has to be wrong since they are breaking during shipping.. from the TD.

Why don't you feed the poor watch already! LoL. But seriously, they broke in transit? Was the crown screwed down or left unscrewed? Unless the movement isn't aligned with the tube properly, I can't imagine how it broke in transit.

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
Crown was all the way screwed in both times and both times it broke during transit. I’m good friends with the TD so he’s always willing to help but I just don’t want to wait 100 years for them. This watch chews them up like crazy. Something must not be aligned since I have never had this problem and I have had tons of watches shipped from all over the world. I need some custom made tungsten stems. LOL these must be made out of aluminum foil.