• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My package is Processed Through Facility, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)??

Redfoot

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/4/19
California
Just ignore it mate. What are they going to do? Send people to your house to call you a naughty boy? No, that'd cost them a fortune in resources for something that's really not worth it. Just pin it on the wall and forget about it.

In the words of a great philosopher: "Ignore it long enough and it will go away."

Last edited:

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
Sent to my TD - got a new watch but still worried about this customs letter. Anyone have experience with returning the letter disclaiming any interest in the property ? Or should I really just ignore it.

IMO, you should ignore it.
Anyone can send anything from anywhere without your knowledge. Say a Chinese friend tries to surprise you with a gift (a replica watch), and the gift gets seized, but the letter never reaches you.

You don't know anything about it.

geniuzmedia

Looking Around
26/3/21
Parcel stuck ISC New York NY(USPS) is already one term we are used to, but i don't think there is much need to worry especially if you have receive the process through facility ISC NY confirmation. Meanwhile, i will recommend the linked article for you as it seems helpful and explanatory to the above topic.