• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My package is Processed Through Facility, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)??

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
Updated, my package is on transit to the destination now, I hope my package will arrive tomorrow, thanks to everyone help. ????

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Ha mine is STILL inbound out of customs

:banghead:

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: dweller 89

HospitalityConsultant

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/7/18
USA
Picked mine up at my local post office this morning

I’m in the same boat - my package is

“Your item has been processed through our facility in ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) at 11:02 am on November 20, 2018.”

Haven’t seen it yet. Ugh.

Sent from the RWI App

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Ouch that's sucks

Maru

27/11/18
Mine is coming through the same facility. Luckily I've been provided with an expected delivery date. I hope they adhere to it...

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Mine is coming through the same facility. Luckily I've been provided with an expected delivery date. I hope they adhere to it...
Mine was over 8 days past the expected delivery date

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Nothing you can do is wait

HospitalityConsultant

4/7/18
USA
Hey all- still haven’t received my watch and the status has not changed -

Still says:

Your item has been processed through our facility in ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) at 11:02 am on November 20, 2018.

I have not received a letter. Anyone have any thoughts on filing a Missing Mail complaint with USPS?

Any luck contacting ISC directly?

Thanks for your thoughts...

Sent from the RWI App

nalomb

Be Excellent
6/8/12
That is a tad odd — is it possible you missed a mail slip or that it’s at your local post office?

Have you reached out to your TD to see if it’s been returned? Two guesses as to where it is: the most obvious is that it’s still in New York and those jerkoffs haven’t done anything with it. Second is that it has slipped the scanners and is somewhere ...

What kind of shipping did you get? Cheapo-depot or express? My only advice here is to NEVER scrimp on shipping ...

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

HospitalityConsultant

4/7/18
USA
It’s not at my local. I used whatever shipping TD suggested.

TD is working with me. I may head to post office and show them and see what they say...

HospitalityConsultant

4/7/18
USA
Got my first customs letter today on a shipment that was seized in NYC back in November.

How are people handling this letter-just ignore, write back and abandon the property?

I do not need a civil penalty I can tell you that much

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
Got my first customs letter today on a shipment that was seized in NYC back in November.

How are people handling this letter-just ignore, write back and abandon the property?

I do not need a civil penalty I can tell you that much

Don't contact them; just ignore it. Make a copy and send it to your TD for a replacement of your watch.

rek0001

1/1/13
I had a Parnis Daytona sit in ISC Chicago for 2 and a half months before I got it. Absolutely maddening.

HospitalityConsultant

4/7/18
USA
Don't contact them; just ignore it. Make a copy and send it to your TD for a replacement of your watch.

Sent to my TD - got a new watch but still worried about this customs letter. Anyone have experience with returning the letter disclaiming any interest in the property ? Or should I really just ignore it.