• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My package is Processed Through Facility, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)??

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
Hi, I have my watch it's on the way from China, but the weird thing is my package is how Processed Through Facility,
ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS), is weird because I am in California, it's should been through to custom at San Francisco, I never seen thought the ISC NY before, I worry about its goann be hold at custom my and have any trouble or may not get my package to me? Please anyone has this experience before , is good or bad? Thanks

nalomb

Be Excellent
6/8/12
Doesn't matter -- I'm in Oklahoma and I've had SF, NYC and Chicago on my processing. Granted I'm in the middle of the country, but its also funny how circuitous the route can be from Point A to B in shipping. Oddly enough, Chicago has been the most efficient in my experience despite the fact that the city is a nightmare in near everything else haha.

Reactions: KushBandit

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
Doesn't matter -- I'm in Oklahoma and I've had SF, NYC and Chicago on my processing. Granted I'm in the middle of the country, but its also funny how circuitous the route can be from Point A to B in shipping. Oddly enough, Chicago has been the most efficient in my experience despite the fact that the city is a nightmare in near everything else haha.

Thanks for answer.
but got no more updates. It's getting me worry.
It's show as pic like this...

nalomb

Be Excellent
6/8/12
You're just fine -- remember this is a holiday weekend and the beginning of the onslaught of Christmas deliveries. You'll probably get an update tonight.

The fact they've put an expected delivery date is a great sign. Should be smooth sailing from here on out.

yodog

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
2/9/11
In my parent's basement
Theres been a lot of shipping problems as of late.

I have an OUTBOUND priority package going to Australia - its been in Customs Clearance for 9 days now since November 15th. Its going out! Not in!

R2L

Supporter
Certified
17/4/14
Not unusual for it to take that long at ISC NY. I’ve had packages get stuck there for 10 days before reappearing back on the Tracking screen, so I wouldn’t worry about it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Mate it isn't even late yet, delivery is down for two days time. It's still a long way from time to worry.

Reactions: KushBandit

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
I'm in California and have had watches go through most ports of entry(NY, SF, LA, IL). You'll be fine, just be patient.

shyreplover

Renowned Member
12/6/06
The plane that carries your package stopped over in europe and then crossed the atlantic, thus arrived at the busiest customs center in the east coast. That's an unfortunate event.

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
You're just fine -- remember this is a holiday weekend and the beginning of the onslaught of Christmas deliveries. You'll probably get an update tonight.

The fact they've put an expected delivery date is a great sign. Should be smooth sailing from here on out.

Thanks guys... But it's already Tuesday and have no sign for my package, and no any update yet. Now I am getting worried..????

efajri

17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
Thanks guys... But it's already Tuesday and have no sign for my package, and no any update yet. Now I am getting worried..????

Maybe because we just had black friday & cyber monday so gazillion packages are out there now and probably yours is in the mix somewhere as USPS is extremely overwhelmed.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Mine had had that status since the 22nd same place

Just checked again inbound out of customs now

Yay

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
Mine had had that status since the 22nd same place

Just checked again inbound out of customs now

Yay

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Omg... I just checked, it's Inbound Out of Customs too... Haaa

Jonj480

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
3/11/14
I have one that’s been sitting there since the 9th.

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
Must of been in the same container

Do u got your thinking updated yet? My tracking is not moving since show Inbound Out of Customs, and I know that message mean is not really out of customs, now u worry about something is holding up?

Mr Gatsby

17/4/17
Do u got your thinking updated yet? My tracking is not moving since show Inbound Out of Customs, and I know that message mean is not really out of customs, now u worry about something is holding up?

Yes it does mean it's out of customs!! It will pop up again when it gets to next destination and scanned.

Sent from the RWI App

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13

Nope not movement since.
I also have 2 that both shipped Monday within in CONUS 2 day priority USPS. 1 just scanned last night BACK into the post office it shipped from 3 days before. The other still hasn't scanned to the destination hub either

HOLIDAYS and extreme increase in volume is playing havoc on USPS

Reactions: tkingjr