• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Panerai PAM700 LAB-ID

bilbohobbit

Horology Curious
21/11/18
Hi guys !
I am looking for a rep of the PAM700 LAB-ID. I emailed a couple of TDs who said no factory makes it. I know there is some crappy replicas on dhgate with an awful movement.
Some people says there is actually a rep with a deco plate. There is also this video posted on this forum:
https://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/596de7fd273f1/LINE_MOVIE_1500374932885.mp4
Sooo where's the truth ? Is this video from a gen or a rep ?
If it's a rep where can i find it ? I searched everywhere and except the ones on dhgate with ugly movement i can't find anything close to the watch in this video.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
In that short video clip it looks like they took a standard movement and placed a crappy decoration plate over it.

bilbohobbit

Horology Curious
21/11/18
k33pj6.jpg
Well it still looks better than the dhgate version...i'd like to find a rep like the one in the video, if anyone know where i can find it...

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Send the picture to a TD or two and see if they can source it.

bilbohobbit

Horology Curious
21/11/18
I already send the pictures and the video to 4 or 5 TDs who all said no factories makes it, that they didn't have it so i wonder where does this video come from it's driving me crazy lol

bilbohobbit

Horology Curious
21/11/18
I searched PAM700 everywhere on the forum including the PAM section and can't find it :/

Stevenkissrwi

Looking Around
2/12/18
Yeah it give a model with a Deco plate on the back i have some of them through my hands , can someone explain me how i can set up photos with the App then i can load up some Hq pics ?

Sent from the RWI App

bilbohobbit

Horology Curious
21/11/18
You can upload the pics on tinypic or imgur and post them here. I'm searching for a replica with a moving balance wheel like in the video. I've been pm for a rep with a deco plate but it doesn't have the moving balance wheel...

superspark69

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
22/10/18
Sheffield, UK
I’ve got a friend trying to sell me this one, I just don’t know how good a rep it is...... I will see it on Thursday and let you know how it is, he says he can get more too so I will try to find out where he’s getting it from and the factory if you like?

SODpD.jpg

SL5oh.jpg

SOZ7U.jpg