• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

DHL Package Missing

Kennywitak

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/11/18
Hey guys I’m a noob here I made my first rep purchase through PureTime SUBMARINER 116610 LN BLACK CERAMIC NOOB 1:1 BEST EDITION 904L SS CASE AND BRACELET Sh3135 V9 on 11/7/18 I get delivery info from DHL that my package will be delivered on 11/13/18 signature needed, I’m never home during the day so I’m kind of bummed because I know I will miss my package. I get the text message from DHL saying my package is delivered. I get home from work around 8-8:30PM CONUS to find no package on my porch whatsoever. I contact both of my neighbors to see if they received my package to my suprise neither neighbor had my package. I contact DHL the next to open an investigation to see if the driver mis-delivered my package to the wrong address, DHL gets back to me 2 days later saying they checked with driver, and handheld they say package was left at front desk, I live in a single family home community it’s no front desk here & they tell me to have sender open an investigation because I’m the recipient. I contact PureTime to help out with the issue I’m getting nowhere with them. Is there anyone one who can guide me or help me out with this matter. I don’t want my money back or anything of that matter, I just want what I Ordered.

Reactions: vcappp

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
If it is registered they need you to sign for it.... Contact DHL or Puretime about it. DHL must prove it is delivered and they can't I imagine. So Puretime has to ask for your autograph at DHL.
I had the same,...2 deliveries during my holiday, both signed for by the postman himself....as I was 300 km away..lol

Kennywitak

1/11/18
PureTime is giving me a hard way to go basically saying check with your local DHL & I’ve done that already, so I’m at like a standstill on what to do I don’t want to get my CC company involved to get my money back

Aidy

Known Member
27/8/16
Have you spoken to the mods? I don’t know if this is their area but they’ll be able to give you more advice

Kennywitak

1/11/18
I’m new to this forum so I don’t know who to contact as far as mods in the group thx for the info

rj999

I'm Pretty Popular
20/10/13
UK
You haven't said which country you are in. But ask DHL for a copy of the signature they claim to have got. You should be able to get the complete tracking info from the DHL website using the Waybill number. But don't copy it here without obscuring the number and your address.