• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VRF bluesy on a test drive

SUBKILLER

Renowned Member
30/7/16
I originally wanted to order the GMF bluesy from Sead but the wait was too long from the factory. Sead recommended the Noob or VRF. I had noobs on all my subs so I picked the VRF. Being that it was wrapped made my decision a little easier. I had it for a few days now and not that im looking for it but you will get noticed! Had more compliments on it than all my watches combined. And thats just in a few days span. Ive read that the gold color is off from gen and there are many flaws with this watch. It doesn't matter to me. This is my first two tone and my first bluesy. This watch is brilliant and easy on the eyes. The movement is solid being a A2836. Bezel is better than my v7 hulk. The glass compliments the cyclops. So far this test drive scores a 10. Only time will tell about the durability of the gold wrap. If you dont mind a flashy submariner and not too worried about the little flaws. The ARF is the watch to consider.
cf10671d14153250fc2a08077d1e42d6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Reactions: llvicente1023

JoeyT

Put Some Respect On My Name
11/8/14
Great pickup my friend. The wrapping will hold up just fine. I had the same and wore it daily for a while. many surface scratches but never saw any silver under the gold and I never worried about fading.

Reactions: SUBKILLER

SUBKILLER

Renowned Member
30/7/16
Sorry, meant VRF not ARF in the last sentence..too many damn acronyms.

SUBKILLER

Renowned Member
30/7/16
Great pickup my friend. The wrapping will hold up just fine. I had the same and wore it daily for a while. many surface scratches but never saw any silver under the gold and I never worried about fading.
Im glad to hear that!

Reactions: JoeyT

SUBKILLER

Renowned Member
30/7/16
Dial print looks good to me
7e8c04d4d2e0404faa7a3e2318a8f3b6.jpg