• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Looking for identical Rolex Stainless Steel REPs

Vladamir2235

Looking Around
17/11/18
I’ve been in the market for awhile now looking for the right REP to purchase - my preference is in the stainless steel models anywhere from a submariner to the datejusts and datejusts II.

I’ve found that the reps I’ve come across fall short when it comes to the movements. More times than not I find the bolts/gears used to be an obvious giveaway. Others have fallen short on the weight crystals/dials and more... lol it’s taking a lot out of me to find the perfect rep!

I’ve taken a look at the trusted dealers on the forms although I’ve spent hours looking into the different dealers listed and have not come to any clear decision.

I would appreciate it a great deal if there is someone who this form could recommend my way.

Thank you!

Vlad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

androme

Tímêlëšš
Supporter
Certified
21/8/17
Brexit
Wrong forum bud. This is sales advertising area. Post in the Rolex forum or Wanted To Buy section.

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
I’ve been in the market for awhile now looking for the right REP to purchase - my preference is in the stainless steel models anywhere from a submariner to the datejusts and datejusts II.

I’ve found that the reps I’ve come across fall short when it comes to the movements. More times than not I find the bolts/gears used to be an obvious giveaway. Others have fallen short on the weight crystals/dials and more... lol it’s taking a lot out of me to find the perfect rep!

I’ve taken a look at the trusted dealers on the forms although I’ve spent hours looking into the different dealers listed and have not come to any clear decision.

I would appreciate it a great deal if there is someone who this form could recommend my way.

Thank you!

Vlad.

'It's taking a lot out of me to find the perfect rep .' Lol If you are looking for a perfect rep your going to be a long time looking , this is a forum for fake watches .

If your preference is SS and Rolex as your first sentence . Then the best out of the box Rolex rep is the JF 114300 Oyster Perpetual with either a grey or red grape dial . This watch comes in 316L steel if you want to upgrade to 904L steel then go for the new ARF 114300 in grey or red grape . This is the same watch ( same factory ) in the upgraded

Reactions: Vladamir2235

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17

Thank you!

Vlad.

Look in the NWBIG forum