• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob factory finished

Brianleyland

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
8/7/17
My Td told me this week the noob factory has been seized and it looking like it not going to 're open again.
sad time's.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Lmao at least it's in the right place now yllekp

Lol Brianleyland you have one chance to convince me you are not a spammer.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Dizzy and Midnightx

Brianleyland

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
8/7/17
I'm not a spammer it's true you'll find out soon enough, I'm gutted

Longwood

6/11/17
Florida
I just got a bare case from noob, which I doubt my TD had in stock. As well as received my v9 qc at 7am est.

Last edited:

Dizzy

Advisor - Vintage Rolex
Advisor
Patron
Certified
15/4/07
Western Canada
I have a Noob Daytona for sale. $47,000 USA.
Hahahahahahhahahaha!!!!
This stuff used to happen all the time 10+ years ago. It’s nothing we haven’t seen before, IF it’s true

Dizzy

Reactions: Midnightx

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
I'm plumbing for shill for another factory Dizzy.
The guy obviously has NFI who owns Noob but then again so he shouldn't.

Reactions: Dizzy

Sharki06

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
24/5/18
Answer from puretime :

"no,sir. they are maybe dealing some problems but they still deliver every a few days"

So i think Noob continue to be alive !

Dizzy

Advisor - Vintage Rolex
Advisor
Patron
Certified
15/4/07
Western Canada
I'm plumbing for shill for another factory Dizzy.
The guy obviously has NFI who owns Noob but then again so he shouldn't.

I remember years and years ago we went through the same drama and none of it was true. I’ll believe it when I hear it from a reliable source.

Dizzy

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Slashdotcom posted this next door;

Dear friends and watch psychopaths,

This is the answer of Angus(puretime) regarding the issue.

"GF was raided and I also mentioned on the forum a few times. We shall remove the GF listings from our site soon if they cannot fix this situation and restart delivering in time.

VRF got raided, too. Many of you may not know he is the blood brother of ZF maker, since he is backed by big persons like JF and ZF and his troubles should be fixed soon. I expect we shall see VRF back to business in no time.

I heard rumours about Noob got into some troubles as well, but the maker personally denied to it and they are still working and delivering orders. However they are taking more "day offs" than usual, maybe they are dealing with something but I dont think it is substantial. The "Original" noob maker is still a powerful and influential person in this industry and I dont think he want to see anything bad happens to his relatives who are currently running the business, he will help them whenever they need.

GF mainly delivers us Breitlings and this is a loss to the community, VRF mainly deals with Rollies and we still have Noob and ARF, Noob is still delivering and I dont see there is any reason to worry about them at this very moment."

So we can continue to spend all our money on watches
smile.png

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Slashdotcom posted this next door;

Dear friends and watch psychopaths,

This is the answer of Angus(puretime) regarding the issue.

"GF was raided and I also mentioned on the forum a few times. We shall remove the GF listings from our site soon if they cannot fix this situation and restart delivering in time.

VRF got raided, too. Many of you may not know he is the blood brother of ZF maker, since he is backed by big persons like JF and ZF and his troubles should be fixed soon. I expect we shall see VRF back to business in no time.

I heard rumours about Noob got into some troubles as well, but the maker personally denied to it and they are still working and delivering orders. However they are taking more "day offs" than usual, maybe they are dealing with something but I dont think it is substantial. The "Original" noob maker is still a powerful and influential person in this industry and I dont think he want to see anything bad happens to his relatives who are currently running the business, he will help them whenever they need.

GF mainly delivers us Breitlings and this is a loss to the community, VRF mainly deals with Rollies and we still have Noob and ARF, Noob is still delivering and I dont see there is any reason to worry about them at this very moment."

So we can continue to spend all our money on watches
smile.png

I responded next door lol.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
What if.... trailboss99 is the noob factory owner?

****X-files music plays****

you know why this board is successful ?

because none of the staff / owners engage in criminal activities .......

lets keep it that way , shall we ?

Reactions: csthe