• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob factory seized this week. This time it's the end of noob.

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
That's just their design department.
The factory is a lot bigger than that ... and working 24/7 :lol3:

Sure it is the design department?

I am pretty sure that this is just for all their marketing plans and strategies and of course for rumors and future plans :D

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
Sure it is the design department?

I am pretty sure that this is just for all their marketing plans and strategies and of course for rumors and future plans :D

The marketing department that spend hours every day trying to work out which flaw they can introduce in the next version which will force you to buy as many versions of their 116610 and 116500/520 as possible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gigi77

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/17
The weekly 904L was delivered normally this morning. Frank Noob was quite happy with this batch.

china-steel-exports.jpg

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
N. Ireland
Well I just emailed my contact in china because i'm waiting for some noob Daytona's, he is an agent for the factories, Noob are just fine, nothing to worry about

Noob are not even located in one place.. if one place gets raided there are several other places and parts makers holding thousands of parts.

Even if all their places were raided of stock, they will just start assembling again in another place and be back up and running within a couple of weeks.