• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob factory seized this week. This time it's the end of noob.

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
:bsmeter:

Martycus

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/10/14
CONUS
Remember where you heard it first, I ordered a Daytona noob v2 all ss white dial and couldn't get it, could only get black because that all what's left.
it has been closed down and my TD says it will NOT 're open.
sorry to be the bearer of bad news guys

IDK but I received QC pix of both white and black dial Noob Daytona 904L 4130s in the past two weeks.

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Just received an email from Noob and it looks like it is definitely true . It reads ' Dear customer we regrettably write to inform your factory tour with drinks and a complimentary meal has been cancelled for the foreseeable future . We will refund your payment for the tour within 3 working yours sincerely The Noobie Factory ' .

randomstring

5/1/13
They already razed the building :( Never got the chance to get my picture taken next to the big NOOB sign

Dizzy

Advisor - Vintage Rolex
Advisor
Patron
Certified
15/4/07
Western Canada
Now it’s the AR factories time to shine with their next Daytona with the 4130. If it’s true they will reopen under another name somewhere. Too much money involved to shut down. Replica Factories in China get raided all the time.

slashdotcom1

Renowned Member
16/11/18
Just ask some TD and you ll know if it's true

Inviato dal mio SM-G930F utilizzando Tapatalk

mrnoahj

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
21/7/14
Conus
brainybrain Thank you for the report. Although, incorrect. You’ve made quite the entrance to RWI. Next post will read “Hillary elected President, it’s confirmed. Sorry to break the bad news.”

Reactions: verno75

blackboxes

Advisor/Supporter
Advisor
31/5/15
Moved thread to general watch discussion for entertainment and discussion

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Thank God for that!!!! Finally those Batman bezel inserts will be consigned to history!!!!

Hey OP, are you able to confirm who shot Kennedy?

Reactions: KJ2020

dashindark

Renowned Member
20/4/17
So at the end is what OP reported true or not? I cannot access my source of information recently and last time he told me that the output of the factories will be slowed down in the next month due to "complicated circumstances".
VF and GF are both down now. If noob is confirmed down, I will grab one or two reps within a week.

ShovelnTC

Renowned Member
14/6/13
AU
Hate to slow the speculation but Angus has basically clarified whats going on in his industry insights thread

dashindark

Renowned Member
20/4/17
I really suspect if V6F (AKA XF/VSF/HBB, same factory) is affected. I requested an XF inner bezel from my TD and have been waiting for 2 weeks already for the factory to release the part. My TD could usually get a spare part in 24 hours since he resides in the city where the factories are. I sent a message, he called the factory, I paid, he sent the part at night, and usually the deal is done. It is the first time that I wait for so long for a part. He just told me to wait patiently. Anyways, I am gonna buy something if Noob is confirmed down.

ShovelnTC

Renowned Member
14/6/13
AU
:ttiwwop:

pics please :D

Just before the raid, an undercover police officer tests the watches for authenticity with the well known "duster" method.

Not-all-illegal-dealers-advertise-like-this-some-will-claim-they-are-real-1500x1104.jpg