• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Help me with QC/Time Graph

traderfraga

Looking Around
5/11/18
Hi guys,

It is the first time I am buying a Rep. I have followed some recommendations and ordered from Ryan. I have now received the QC pics and Time Graph, but I know nothing about it. Could I please ask for your help?

Here is the link for the pictures: ​​​​​​​https://imgur.com/a/Yy3g6Wi

Many thanks in advance!

psssniper

Supporter
Certified
25/4/17
The timegraph pic is what it is. The Tudor GMT i recently bought had QC pics showed +4s/d 0.7ms b/e 279amp but after a day I could see it was running way faster than that. I set it on my graph and it was running at +14s/d 0.4ms b/e 290 amp So I opened the back and dropped in some pube hairs to adjust movement. Ended up with these numbers. -2s/d 0.0ms b/e 280 amp and in the reality of wearing the watch every day its running about +2s/d

Reactions: tripdog

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
The timegraph pic is what it is. The Tudor GMT i recently bought had QC pics showed +4s/d 0.7ms b/e 279amp but after a day I could see it was running way faster than that. I set it on my graph and it was running at +14s/d 0.4ms b/e 290 amp So I opened the back and dropped in some pube hairs to adjust movement. Ended up with these numbers. -2s/d 0.0ms b/e 280 amp and in the reality of wearing the watch every day its running about +2s/d

Monkey pubes are the best but you have to use whatever is available.

Reactions: psssniper

Stribbo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/9/18
I shave mine so it’s monkey pubes all the way for me.