• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

GF raided by police

dashindark

Renowned Member
20/4/17
Recent years have witnessed an increase in police raids and now rumors have it that GF was just raided by police in GD province.

We should expect a shortage of stock and an increase in price for reps from them.

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
From were you get this news are u in Guangzhou?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
That sucks. They make some very nice Breitlings.

Reactions: verno75

vicad

Renowned Member
14/6/15
It's really sad. I hope they will come back but I think kobe24 you're not optimist...

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
They will not comeback again or just punishment?

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
I waiting new GF vanguard that’s very bad news

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
I waiting new GF vanguard that’s very bad news

Same, was going to order Krypton soon. Real shame if they are shut down, but how many times have we heard in the past ZF, Noob etc raided and are back operating 2 weeks later?

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Same, was going to order Krypton soon. Real shame if they are shut down, but how many times have we heard in the past ZF, Noob etc raided and are back operating 2 weeks later?

Exactly that’s what I feel , look like they didn’t pay for local government... or some fine

dashindark

Renowned Member
20/4/17

That is exactly why GF can’t be Noob. Did you see how large Noob’s steel workshop is? Think about how a factory producing infamous illegal products for decades can acquire something like that while its counterparts cannot.

Repworld don’t be naive bro. It is not about paying fines or bribing someone. If the government is determined to raid your business, you’d better at least appear to be seriously raided and you better remain low-profile for a period of time. If the government really wants your business to close down, it closes down and your little illegal career is over.

About the vanguard thing, I am rather optimistic. Let’s wait and see what would appear in the market in 2019.

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
That is exactly why GF can’t be Noob. Did you see how large Noob’s steel workshop is? Think about how a factory producing infamous illegal products for decades can acquire something like that while its counterparts cannot.

Repworld don’t be naive bro. It is not about paying fines or bribing someone. If the government is determined to raid your business, you’d better at least appear to be seriously raided and you better remain low-profile for a period of time. If the government really wants your business to close down, it closes down and your little illegal career is over.

About the vanguard thing, I am rather optimistic. Let’s wait and see what would appear in the market in 2019.

Don’t say that ..., I have to order two super Rep from GF they all ready purchase Gens for replication ooooooooooh I’m very sad

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Don’t say that ..., I have to order two super Rep from GF they all ready purchase Gens for replication ooooooooooh I’m very sad

bd4ff552aa877b160cff48262831856d.jpg

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
This’s very big loss this maker have big collection super and breitling FM specialized, Iwill convenes my self they will comeback again that’s what I fell ,

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Don't worry. Be patient.

I know it’s small maker but in same time not illogical to close this maker with this efforts and watches perfection , how it’s not legal and some Makers own for not Chinese investors, I really can’t understand this business ...

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
My source tell me (they are fixing up the situation now )...