• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Payment process error in PERFECT CLONE AND PURETIME

PHVAVAI

22/5/12
Does someone has the same problem ?
Impossible to pay by credit card on PURETIME and PERFECT CLONE ??

I used 2 differents card and got error payment process for both web site ...

Thanks in advance.

late

Known Member
23/9/12
last time i tried to buy from PC Josh said they could only take MC as something was wrong with Visa processing.

crami156

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/10/18
Yeah I always have issues with my credit card. I recently loaded my cash app card and it worked .

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Hooopen

Patron
Certified
7/10/18
Europe
I’ve always had to use Western Union or bank transfer when buying a rep from TD’s, even though it says they accept VISA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[email protected]

Looking Around
3/9/18
I have been trying to buy since the morning with PureTime, InTime, Time.Co. none of my credit cards are going through (Visa of MC). I called the Bank and they said that they dont see any attempts on my cards to begin with. Very weird, considering that my last purchase from PureTime was a couple of weeks ago. Im coming to the conclusion that there is a major "war-against-replica" being waged by Credit Card companies causing this issue...

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Well since both use the same CC processor that makes sense.
The hamster powering the wheel that runs the server at Dodgy CC Processors R Us probably died.

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
How much is your order? I ordered a couple days ago from purePure and InTime, both went thru. The trick trick will be how to add funds since InTime did not have the watch I wanted for my wife, I am upgrading. Let the games begin.

SouthoftheTower

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/8/18
I have been trying to buy since the morning with PureTime, InTime, Time.Co. none of my credit cards are going through (Visa of MC). I called the Bank and they said that they dont see any attempts on my cards to begin with. Very weird, considering that my last purchase from PureTime was a couple of weeks ago. Im coming to the conclusion that there is a major "war-against-replica" being waged by Credit Card companies causing this issue...

This just happend to me today as well.. Visa has no record of purchase, said it was a vendor issue. Currently waiting on a response from Puretime.