• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best Replica reviews

Steverich

Looking Around
19/10/18
Hi All, I recently purchased, or more to the point, ordered from Best Replica. Has any body had experience their watches and services?

bRONX

I'm Pretty Popular
5/3/13
Best Replica is not a TD here , also it looks like they charge over $1000 for a replica which means they just took you for a ride. Hopefully you actually get a watch , and if you do it most likely be a cheapie rep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Hi All, I recently purchased, or more to the point, ordered from Best Replica. Has any body had experience their watches and services?
Complete scam site.

CanRep

13/10/18
You are gonna want to charge that one back on the credit card or however you paid. You paid 2-3x the price for what will likely be a lower quality replica.

I'm new here as well, but always do my homework. What everyone says is true, use one of the trusted dealers. I'm currently working with Ryan from Intime and he has been great so far with communication. As long as you are patient (give a couple days between email replies), a TD is the way to go to get your best quality replica at the lowest reasonable cost.

Reactions: Repwatcher01

Luxuracer

Renowned Member

"Best Replica Review" ?!?!

- Are you trying to do a review of your purchase with them?
- Are you trying to advertise for them?

That website is scamming people. They use stock Rolex photo on their website. Every single claim on their site are lies. They overcharge people 3-4 times more than those watches worth.