• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Buying my first replica

Amey2901

Looking Around
2/10/18
Hi everyone hope you all are having a good time with your reps.Actually this one is quite off topic but I really wanted to ask you guys for it.Lets come to the point if anyone one of u on this forum is having any reps which your not willing to keep with you anymore or if u r just willing to give away one pls message me and give the watch to me.Any watch would work.Thanks in advance to u all....

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
is this a serious request?....did you ask the TD's?....:lmao:

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Hi everyone hope you all are having a good time with your reps.Actually this one is quite off topic but I really wanted to ask you guys for it.Lets come to the point if anyone one of u on this forum is having any reps which your not willing to keep with you anymore or if u r just willing to give away one pls message me and give the watch to me.Any watch would work.Thanks in advance to u all....
I have prieces of various reps. Maybe you could put them together and build one.

Replica01

I'm Pretty Popular
27/11/16
I would love to get some free gens please. Rolex, Omega and Panerai are my favorite brands. Please react via PM!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G960F met Tapatalk

Reactions: Katarsis

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
I have some Franken Rolex I never wear any more . . .

Reactions: Katarsis

Art Tic

Time Machine Collector
26/2/17
California
So is the OP wanting to buy his first replica or begging for a free handout? Thread title and content not matching.