• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Sell my Steinhart for a Noob V9?

Schickimicki

Horology Curious
19/10/18
USA
Hi Folks: In order to make it easier on my wallet I'm contemplating on selling my Steinhart Ocean One in order to purchase the Noob V9.

Questions:
How does the Noob V9 stack up against the Ocean One?

Thanks for your comments in advance

justintimeee

12/8/17
I didn't care for my experience with the Steinhart GMT pepsi (42mm). Cyclops didn't do much to magnify the date. the case shape (esp the lugs) was a bit annoying as it caused the bracelet to not wrap around as well. Also the clasp is mediocre. I ended up selling it.

Then again it is a gen ETA elabore movement inside compared to the Noob Asian movements. If I was to get a rep sub, the ARF seems better than the Noob.

Sorry my answer doesnt help you much. I've yet to see a high quality homage watch. I've been itching to try MKII but that's a whole different price range.

Midnightx

17/3/17
Honestly the way i see it is that steinhart's homage is no different than a rep other than that steinhart actually just puts much less effort into making rolex reps than Noob and Arf do. So i would say definitely yes.

Reactions: devonhiee