• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tracking from China

Mitch83

Horology Curious
30/7/18
I bought a watch from Ryan at Puretime on approx 20th Sept, by the time I got QC photos and confirmed it was 28th Sept. Watch was posted on 29th.

The last update on the tracking was 30th September - "Leave Guangzhou to London Heathrow Airport"

Nothing since - is this normal or anything to worry about?

I've only made one prior rep purchase before this one and the tracking info was updated regularly, hence my concern.

Many thanks

fl0riz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/6/17
I bought a watch from Ryan at Puretime on approx 20th Sept, by the time I got QC photos and confirmed it was 28th Sept. Watch was posted on 29th.

The last update on the tracking was 30th September - "Leave Guangzhou to London Heathrow Airport"

Nothing since - is this normal or anything to worry about?

I've only made one prior rep purchase before this one and the tracking info was updated regularly, hence my concern.

Many thanks

Which shipper? Could very well be that it's taken over by local shipper with another tracking #..

Mitch83

Horology Curious
30/7/18
EMS from China then Parcelforce in the UK apparently - both systems say the same information, no updates since 30th Sept.

Leighd3179

Known Member
13/3/16
United Kingdom
hahah are you being serious its hit or miss mate as to how they update they often forget to scan the parcel at various points I really wouldn't worry about it as sometimes it takes 2-3 days from being collected for it to be processed then sent to london and normally after being sent to heathrow status doesnt update normally for around 5 days -10 days all depends on how quickly they process it so this is very normal and lately post has been very slow to the UK and parcel taking 3-4 weeks to arrive via ems, this is a waiting game so need to learn some patience

kensk

Renowned Member
1/7/17
Norn Ireland
I too have a watch posted on the 29th and no updates on tracker. Don't panic yet, it's just a waiting game now.

Pluto

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/1/17
Hi OP I also had a package from puretime posted on the 29th to the UK via EMS (Parcelforce in the UK). I received updated tracking info yesterday at 5PM saying “international hub, arrived in the UK” and one minute after “international hub, awaiting customs clearance”. Maybe yours couldn’t fit on the same plane, or maybe they simply forgot to scan your package. Either way don’t worry about the matter as it shall turn up eventually and if not Puretime will have your back.

Reactions: vcappp

Avee8tor

Renowned Member
1/11/13
Ontario Canada.
Well, I ordered one from Toro that posted on the 6th. Today, it says delivery arranged and then returned to sender. All of this tracking is in China. Never made it out of the country to Canada.

Mitch83

Horology Curious
30/7/18
I have what I think is a similar update today -
2018-10-11 20:09
Guangzhou, return the duly invested 2018-10-11 18:51
Guangzhou, Guangdong Province Post Express Logistics International Business Sales department Baiyun Range Investment station arrangement delivery (couriers name: Rod; tel:) Does this mean it's going back to the seller?

Leighd3179

Known Member
13/3/16
United Kingdom
I have what I think is a similar update today -
2018-10-11 20:09
Guangzhou, return the duly invested 2018-10-11 18:51
Guangzhou, Guangdong Province Post Express Logistics International Business Sales department Baiyun Range Investment station arrangement delivery (couriers name: Rod; tel:) Does this mean it's going back to the seller?

yes thats exactly what this means that it has failed the security check and is being returned to send this isnt uncommon so dont worry at least the seller is getting the watch returned he will need to re-package and ship one thing I would ask for is new photos of watch as from personal experience ive had this happen and customs/shipper company or whoever is involved in the process have clearly been brutal when opening/checking/repacking it and scratched or damaged watch