• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My new fake Boobs!

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
Ahem, not exactly as spelt, but membership here will not expect different kind of photographs. Member Booty King kindly suggested the procedure to post links which shows photos, many thanks to him, steps which I have already forgotten by now. I started with the links in the first place when I started typing this message. MODS, this procedure of uploading photos needs attention, more importantly alteration.

Anyways, my experience with acquiring 2 spanking new fake Boobs. For myself.
(1) Noob V9 3135
(2) Boob daytona white dial

First thoughts:
  • There is significant improvement in replicadom. From even say 1-2 years ago
  • These pieces, wind butter smooth
  • The links are actually quite good. The screws to unlink are much smoother than the pieces I year ago. I had to put the straps in a ultrasonic cartridge cleaner and then wd40 overnight for screws to come out. Now, even though they were not butter smooth, they did come out.
  • There is NO WAY I will even suggest sending these pieces for instant service!!! The quality of build is so much better than as recent as 1-2 years ago!
Prayers:
  • Thank the Lord (or any one specific Lord) for receiving such contraband in India. The customs officials here are known to be innovative in extracting their cut. This particular experience, each watch in different package (associated cost of $25 per package) went through as smooth as elsewhere.
UWpGh.jpg

UE5F8.jpg

Reactions: Cr7juv

itzik217

Known Member
17/7/18
+1 for that....came in for the fake boobs as well which was a nice wind of change....guess we're not that lucky, however I must say that I could have bought my wife 3 pair of new boobs instead of the watch purchases I've done this month...enjoy the new fake boobs!

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
Fake post about fake boobs. Disappointed.

Good looking fake watches though.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: Raddave

Cr7juv

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/9/18
Great post

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Reactions: Swangg

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Ahem, not exactly as spelt, but membership here will not expect different kind of photographs. Member Booty King kindly suggested the procedure to post links which shows photos, many thanks to him, steps which I have already forgotten by now. I started with the links in the first place when I started typing this message. MODS, this procedure of uploading photos needs attention, more importantly alteration.

Anyways, my experience with acquiring 2 spanking new fake Boobs. For myself.
(1) Noob V9 3135
(2) Boob daytona white dial

First thoughts:
  • There is significant improvement in replicadom. From even say 1-2 years ago
  • These pieces, wind butter smooth
  • The links are actually quite good. The screws to unlink are much smoother than the pieces I year ago. I had to put the straps in a ultrasonic cartridge cleaner and then wd40 overnight for screws to come out. Now, even though they were not butter smooth, they did come out.
  • There is NO WAY I will even suggest sending these pieces for instant service!!! The quality of build is so much better than as recent as 1-2 years ago!
Prayers:
  • Thank the Lord (or any one specific Lord) for receiving such contraband in India. The customs officials here are known to be innovative in extracting their cut. This particular experience, each watch in different package (associated cost of $25 per package) went through as smooth as elsewhere.
]

Nope, works just fine.

I've tried this many times, but the butter melts before I can wind it - what am I doing wrong ?

Reactions: cpd2186

Keylog74

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/6/13
All I see are fake watches... disappointed

palaufreak

Renowned Member
7/7/16
Damn I thought the "who needs big tits when you got an ass like this" thread revived. Lol @elrotador

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Reactions: llvicente1023

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
Show me boobs!

Agree it would be nice to see, but not on this site. Just pics of Noobs here (ie misspelt Boobs) !
I myself had a complaint against some member here, a while ago. I remember he had a footer of some attractive woman (i think) in yellow attire which she disrobed. Tasteful. Yet, I would quickly hit the scroll whenever I would see the beginning of that header would lost possibly next 2-3 posts :rofl: Not fully family friendly when kids want to check out your screen and you tell them you are busy working.

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
Some pics of one of the Boobs with leather straps ... Hsszzzz

URWF6.jpg

URbJ0.jpg

slashFAslash

21/7/18
Agree it would be nice to see, but not on this site. Just pics of Noobs here (ie misspelt Boobs) !
I myself had a complaint against some member here, a while ago. I remember he had a footer of some attractive woman (i think) in yellow attire which she disrobed. Tasteful. Yet, I would quickly hit the scroll whenever I would see the beginning of that header would lost possibly next 2-3 posts :rofl: Not fully family friendly when kids want to check out your screen and you tell them you are busy working.

Beating your meat is hard work mate, especially to nice reps.