• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

how to not be no sales? help me

Leo50s

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/5/18
You just need to start doing some research on your own. Stop asking to be a pointed the answers. That is what this forum is about. Tons of information with TD's, SV's,everything listed. Just look!

I saw projects on 1655, I should contact the mods for other questions, for example where to find spare parts, but at the moment my profile is blocked, so I ask questions in the forum!

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
tips on modder? who have already built an equal watch? if someone helps me on the project? so I can start to find the parts.

He's being coy but tripdog is a modder and could build you an awsome watch. I'll see if I can find you his phone number and personal email.

Leo50s

9/5/18
You're "No Sale'd" I can see anybody wanting to deal with you for a while.

Whilst your waiting for that to change, use the search function on the forum to see who has done 1655 builds, and for what budget and to what result.

For example we talk about the Vietnam dial, but often it is not written where to buy them. I'd like to contact a mod to discuss the parts and the project. At the moment I can only ask questions on the forum, maybe even in a stupid way, my profile no salt does not allow me to do anything else.

I have already read so many posts on 1655. A project could be:
cartel case to be modulated (too thick compared to gen)
vietnam dial
plexy clark
Hand I do not know which ones
2836 movement.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
He's being coy but tripdog is a modder and could build you an awsome watch. I'll see if I can find you his phone number and personal email.

Don't send him those nudy pics you've got - he ain't ready for that yet.

Leo50s

9/5/18
Don't send him those nudy pics you've got - he ain't ready for that yet.

tripdog Thanks,sincerely I read a lot about this model and I show it from this project that I did, reading on the forum. So I do not know where to get the parts and it's worth it, so I'd like to discuss with you.
Plexi gen or other.
Vietnam houses
2836 movement
Hands, date, bracelet from wholesale

in this way I do not have a starting point, so there are still many spare parts to complete it.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
tripdog Thanks,sincerely I read a lot about this model and I show it from this project that I did, reading on the forum. So I do not know where to get the parts and it's worth it, so I'd like to discuss with you.
Plexi gen or other.
Vietnam houses
2836 movement
Hands, date, bracelet from wholesale

in this way I do not have a starting point, so there are still many spare parts to complete it.

You're looking at the trees, you should start by looking at the woods. If your budget is less than $1000 then it's a Cartel case. If you can spend more than $1300 then you should get a gen spec case from Vietnam.
Which ever case you get you should use a Vietnam dial - Cartel dials are cheap looking. Cartel bracelets are OK, they just need to be reworked, gen 116 crystals can be used in either build.

Reactions: DD60

Leo50s

9/5/18
You're looking at the trees, you should start by looking at the woods. If your budget is less than $1000 then it's a Cartel case. If you can spend more than $1300 then you should get a gen spec case from Vietnam.
Which ever case you get you should use a Vietnam dial - Cartel dials are cheap looking. Cartel bracelets are OK, they just need to be reworked, gen 116 crystals can be used in either build.
So

how to start cartel 1655 with 2813 or 2836? there was no mention of the movement.