• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

how to not be no sales? help me

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
I can not even send pm. I can only write post. How can I be re-admitted to the forum?

You haven't been banned, if the only reason you are here is to sell then you shouldn't be here at all.
Your question was answered way up the top of the first page, ask in three months.

Leo50s

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/5/18
OK! I got it. At this point I would like some advice on some models that I would like to buy, can I write quietly? Unfortunately, I am inexperienced, the forum allows me to study and not to give advice to others, because I do not yet have the right skills.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
OK! I got it. At this point I would like some advice on some models that I would like to buy, can I write quietly?

Keep it very, very quiet.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
OK! I got it. At this point I would like some advice on some models that I would like to buy, can I write quietly? Unfortunately, I am inexperienced, the forum allows me to study and not to give advice to others, because I do not yet have the right skills.

Ok, I'll be nice and extend the olive branch of knowledge. What model are you looking for? Let us know and we can point you in the right direction.

Leo50s

9/5/18
I like two models:
arf datejust with roman numbers with sh3135. I think it's a model very similar to the gen.

vintage 1655 explorer, I read that the best choice, without spending a lot, is the cartel.

I would like to study my next purchase well.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
I like two models:
arf datejust with roman numbers with sh3135. I think it's a model very similar to the gen.

vintage 1655 explorer, I read that the best choice, without spending a lot, is the cartel.

I would like to study my next purchase well.

For a 1655 that's not too expensive Cartel is your only choice - but it's not very accurate to the gen, it's a budget watch. The ARF Date Just would be a better buy - more accurate and better quality in general. But also more expensive.

Leo50s

9/5/18
For a 1655 that's not too expensive Cartel is your only choice - but it's not very accurate to the gen, it's a budget watch. The ARF Date Just would be a better buy - more accurate and better quality in general. But also more expensive.

https://www.pf-828.com/0-00rlex00108-vintage-exp-ii-1655-ss-ss-blk-swiss-eta-2836-1570.html
it would seem like a new model. It's quite expensive "A Special Project ......Made with a Genuine Watch .. Fully Dissected .. I : 1 Copy for Case Profile and all internal and external Markings, Plexi Crystal, Bezel Clip on Construction exactly similar to Genuine...New Updated Dial !!!!"

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
LOL.

That watch is overpriced by $199.

Really? I'll take all the Swiss ETA equipped watches you can get me for $127. Please show where they can be bought for that price.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Really? I'll take all the Swiss ETA equipped watches you can get me for $127. Please show where they can be bought for that price.

OK, you're right, I didn't read the blurb, just looked at the awful crown guards and that silly '1570' plate thing they've stuck on it.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
OK, you're right, I didn't read the blurb, just looked at the awful crown guards and that silly '1570' plate thing they've stuck on it.

But, but I want my $127 ETAs! :cry:

Leo50s

9/5/18
so should you take the cheap 2813? Does 2813 have the gmt module? I do not understand ? Then starting from this with 2813 can I improve it with somemods? bracelet type, plexy, dial? Or should you buy the good 2836?

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
so should you take the cheap 2813? Does 2813 have the gmt module? I do not understand ? Then starting from this with 2813 can I improve it with somemods? bracelet type, plexy, dial? Or should you buy the good 2836?

The watch is not accurate to the gen, it's not worth spending (IMO) over $300 on a watch like that, buy the cheap one, if you like it then get a modder to build you one using better quality parts - a gen spec case from Vietnam etc.

Leo50s

9/5/18
The watch is not accurate to the gen, it's not worth spending (IMO) over $300 on a watch like that, buy the cheap one, if you like it then get a modder to build you one using better quality parts - a gen spec case from Vietnam etc.
tips on modder? who have already built an equal watch? if someone helps me on the project? so I can start to find the parts.

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
You just need to start doing some research on your own. Stop asking to be "spoonfed" information. That is what this forum is about. Tons of information with TD's, SV's,everything listed. Just look!

Last edited:

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
tips on modder? who have already built an equal watch? if someone helps me on the project? so I can start to find the parts.

You're "No Sale'd" I can't see anybody wanting to deal with you for a while.

Whilst your waiting for that to change, use the search function on the forum to see who has done 1655 builds, and for what budget and to what result.

Last edited: